• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

RBH

Let's counter with Browns memes. :)

I%2Bonce%2Bleft%2Bmy%2B3%2Bbrowns%2Btickets%2Bon%2Bmy%2Bwidshield.%2BI%2Bcame%2Bback%2Band%2Bthere%2Bwere%2B9.jpg

Furyous

MMQB ranked their top 10 HC candidates (Not including current college coaches)

1 Color of Money Jackson
2 Shawnn McDermott
3 Josh McDonalds
4 Doug Maroon
5 Adam's On The Gase
6 Terry Stone Cold Austin
7 Patricia Matthews
8 Gym Shorts
9 Son of Dick (Shula) - Seriously no bigger feather in Cam's MVP cap than the fact that this guy is getting buzz for taking over a football team
10 Tom Warner Cable

This list fucking sucks and I know this because I evaluated all of these guys during the season just in case a change had to be made.

Cable is a shit head coach but the best offensive line coach in the league.
Hue Jackson fucking sucks as a head coach.
Mike Shula needs at least another year as of today. *subject to change*
Marrone is a retread emergency hire in case your franchise has a streak of awful head coaches. He's the veteran backup QB that lasts an entire season playing okay.
McDaniels is a retread and not worth it.
Gase is intriguing but needs more seasoning as of today. *subject to change*
The rest of these guys need more time coaching and proving themselves. Steve Spagnulo (sp) looked like a head coaching candidate during the Giants run as well.

--

This Carson Wentz guy looks legit. He played in a non perennial BCS/College Playoff powerhouse school. Has the height and size you look for. He's a real cerebral guy. Pettine needs to scout him now dammit.

Alright FUCK it! You guys asked for this.
I'm ready for war
kana.gif

You know, I was watching the video essays in this thread which has a few excellent examples of anime in it, which actually made me start to appreciate it and want to explore the medium from a film making standpoint.

Then I come in this thread and instantly get reminded about what disgusts me about it.

JABEE

Belichick was "disappointed" by Chip's firing and said that a lot of the guys he fired aren't really doing well on other teams.
I hate Belichick, but I agree. Chipper needed more time. :(.

I'm still in the break-up phase. What could have been.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Chip's choices:

- Stay in the NFL and have little to no real authority and no job security
or
- Go to college, have absolute authority, time to implement his own program, get to train kids his way and be surrounded by hot, young college age women.

Gee. I wonder.

MechDX

Goff to the Browns??

League needs to enact a policy that says the Browns can't draft a QB till the 3rd round minimum. Call it the "Unjust punishment policy"

MMQB ranked their top 10 HC candidates (Not including current college coaches)

1 Color of Money Jackson
2 Shawnn McDermott
3 Josh McDonalds
4 Doug Maroon
5 Adam's On The Gase
6 Terry Stone Cold Austin
7 Patricia Matthews
8 Gym Shorts
9 Son of Dick (Shula) - Seriously no bigger feather in Cam's MVP cap than the fact that this guy is getting buzz for taking over a football team
10 Tom Warner Cable

I think Greg Olson could be a under the radar candidate. He really doesn't get enough credit for his work with young QBs.

squicken

Goff to the Browns??

League needs to enact a policy that says the Browns can't draft a QB till the 3rd round minimum. Call it the "Unjust punishment policy"

I'd argue that if the Browns ever have a top 5 pick again, Kevin Costner has to be the actual GM during draft day

Hindl

Why do people keep saying this?

He wasn't run out of town as they were already on the moving vans and Art fired him after the move...

Hmmm, I was under the impression that wasn't the case, but I wasn't really paying attention at the time, and you'd know better so I'll trust your call.

Chip's choices:

or
- Go to college, have absolute authority, time to implement his own program, get to train kids his way and be surrounded by hot, young college age women.

Gee. I wonder.

Yeah that all makes sense, and I didn't think he'd be fired this year so what do I know. But he's repeatedly said his goal is to be in the NFL, and he doesn't really like certain recruitment aspects of the college game. Maybe that's changed with how this went down, and maybe if he doesn't find anything in the NFL he'll go back, but right now I'd assume he's gonna stay in the NFL

squicken

It's Happening Spin.

Pagano getting fired according to ESPN at end of the season.

No Grigson no justice

e: Wells reports Grigson stays in place through coaching search, but after that he could still get fired. That's an odd way to do things unless that means he will just keep doing GM stuff but have no part in the coaching search

effzee

Chip's choices:

or

Gee. I wonder.

Except he likes the NFL and wants to prove himself.

Say the Colts are interested. You don't think he would like to coach Luck? Or Mariota in Tennessee?

Might even be some surprise firings.

rando14

WTF Bg was an animu this whole time? -_-

As Shirtless king I am removing Duke as your boy, and transferring him to Floy. In Duke's place, I am installing Justin Gilbert as your new Permanent Boy.

*hacks the mainframe

It is done

Top Bottom