• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MechDX

This season, Williams has appeared in 14 games and recorded 17 tackles and four sacks for the Bills. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 47 defensive end in a 4-3 defense out of 51 qualifying players.

I thought he had been doing ok.

Wish we could have seen him play a full season at OLB in 2011. Looked good the 4 games he did play there.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Draftsteel Paul
‏@Dwinsgames

PFF has the CB's rated overall.... 0-59 replaceable, 60-69 backup, 70-84 starter, 85-89 pro bowler, 90-100 elite

Blake - 31.7 Ranked 118

PFF is total shit. Blake is worst than that.

Line_HTX

Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy 2m2 minutes ago

Romeo Crennel: 2nd half of the Miami game we started playing a little better after we got killed in the first half.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So Bilal Powell has been out of practice all week with an ankle injury, and Chris Ivory just returned to limited practice with a knee injury. I'm starting to not feel good about this game at all.

ampere

MMQB ranked their top 10 HC candidates (Not including current college coaches)

1 Color of Money Jackson
2 Shawnn McDermott
3 Josh McDonalds
4 Doug Maroon
5 Adam's On The Gase
6 Terry Stone Cold Austin
7 Patricia Matthews
8 Gym Shorts
9 Son of Dick (Shula) - Seriously no bigger feather in Cam's MVP cap than the fact that this guy is getting buzz for taking over a football team
10 Tom Warner Cable

Gonna be weird if we lose our OC and DC in one offseason

Line_HTX

So Bilal Powell has been out of practice all week with an ankle injury, and Chris Ivory just returned to limited practice with a knee injury. I'm starting to not feel good about this game at all.

I believe in Fitz, and you better win or riot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So Jarvis' 5th year option - what do we do?

Have to pick it up, sadly. The olb situation is worse than the db situation right now. Frankly, I'd like to see the Steelers try and solve some defensive issues with a couple of free agents. Sign Weddle for one, maybe someone like Tamba Hali as a stop gap.

Hey olds, question

I'm from a 50-something-k town, moved to bigger cities in my early 20s.

Right now, I can't imagine getting away from the convenience and variety of a big city. But being home at Christmas also made me miss the region where I'm from, nature and everything. More relaxed, in a lot of ways.

Anyone move back to a smaller city as they got older? Do you get tired of how busy it is at some point? Or am I doomed to be a less Tabris-y version of Tabris?

I'm moving to Washington DC on Saturday. You're free to rent out my closet for the small fee of $400 a month. It's a very reasonable rate. You can even lie down in the fetal position!

Have to pick it up, sadly. The olb situation is worse than the db situation right now. Frankly, I'd like to see the Steelers try and solve some defensive issues with a couple of free agents. Sign Weddle for one, maybe someone like Tamba Hali as a stop gap.

Who goes to Strong? Mitchell? Gotta say not sure his body can take the punishment.

Still hoping for that outside chance Shamarko gets his Deebo moment and puts it together in his head.

MRSA

Banned
BG, I hear you're now somewhat of a SAO aficionado.

BVtxhOuh.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who goes to Strong? Mitchell? Gotta say not sure his body can take the punishment.

Still hoping for that outside chance Shamarko gets his Deebo moment and puts it together in his head.

Yes, Mitchell likes to hit. Actually think he'd be better at ss, you're right about the durability thing, though. I've given up on Shamarko. :(

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't see how we're suddenly blaming Mario for this past year. And if you say he sucked once coming to Buffalo before this year, you're a gata. Our defense across the board was garbage. Mario will be fine for another contract's worth of time somewhere else.

Top Bottom