• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

woah

gonna need to lock your PS4 behind a breathalyzer
I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT.

Just kidding, Fallout is really addictive.

Going out with the girlfriend to dinner and a few drinks.

Plan on being home by 830-900 for a few more drinks and to watch the ball drop on tv because uber is going to be dead by then.

#oldpeople
The key to happiness is enjoying a life that most find to be boring.

RBH

Pass the lighter!

Here you go, friend!

bigstock-Burning-lighter-in-female-hand-559047471-910x1024.jpg

Take-it-its-yours.png

"Take it, it's yours!"

Tom Penny

After like the 5th gamebreaking cant finish a quest bug I quit Fallout 4. Bethesda is clown shoes in the performance and QA department. Almost all the fixes on PC have been done by others.

After like the 5th gamebreaking cant finish a quest bug I quit Fallout 4. Bethesda is clown shoes in the performance and QA department. Almost all the fixes on PC have been done by others.

That was New Vegas for me.. I played GOTY Fallout NV on PS3 and the bugs fucking ruined it for me.

Hindl

Pretty excited for NYE. I used to not like it due to the parties, which I can do anytime so it didn't feel interesting. But then I started going to concerts and had a way better time. Going to a grateful dead project tonight, but that's just the warm-up for Phish at MSG on Saturday!

I basically cannot enter an entire area of Cambridge without a crash for starters. Good job good effort...

Great..

I never had as many bugs on Fallout 3 ( only one) then I did on New Vegas. I hope I won't hate the game.

I would love for them to draft a OL but i'm thinking and hate to say it we gonna have Chip so he'll draft stupid.

Also TY RBH. Been freaking cold at night. Need the lighter for sure tonight.

Think positively, also if you end up with Chip, you'll save Adam's life. You should be proud.

I basically cannot enter an entire area of Cambridge without a crash for starters. Good job good effort...

Great..

I never had as many bugs on Fallout 3 ( only one) then I did on New Vegas. I hope I won't hate the game.
It really is one of those YMMV type deals. I've played 50 hours of FO4 with no major bugs and just a few minor ones. So far it's been much better in that department for me than FO3 or Skyrim (didn't play NV).

Milchjon

Hey olds, question

I'm from a 50-something-k town, moved to bigger cities in my early 20s.

Right now, I can't imagine getting away from the convenience and variety of a big city. But being home at Christmas also made me miss the region where I'm from, nature and everything. More relaxed, in a lot of ways.

Anyone move back to a smaller city as they got older? Do you get tired of how busy it is at some point? Or am I doomed to be a less Tabris-y version of Tabris?

It really is one of those YMMV type deals. I've played 50 hours of FO4 with no major bugs and just a few minor ones. So far it's been much better in that department for me than FO3 or Skyrim (didn't play NV).

That's really annoying though. The little I played of Skyrim I had no bugs. But NV.. God annoying as hell.

Slo

Hey olds, question

Right now, I can't imagine getting away from the convenience and variety of a big city. But being home at Christmas also made me miss the region where I'm from, nature and everything. More relaxed, in a lot of ways.

Anyone move back to a smaller city as they got older? Do you get tired of how busy it is at some point? Or am I doomed to be a less Tabris-y version of Tabris?

The nostalgia of your hometown will wear off quickly when the novelty is gone and the day to day reality of everything being slightly shittier and slightly less convenient than in the big city.

Long term, your decision is going to be how you want to spend your money. Do you want to live higher on the hog in the small town (mcmansion, nicer cars, bigger yards) or do you want to have more culture and a sexier zip code?

Hey olds, question

I've never lived in a huge city but I grew up in a very small town (6k population, about 20 minutes from a 50k city) and now live in a fairly densely populated metropolitan area (450k in the county). There are certainly advantages and disadvantages to both but I think the ideal for me is being close to the city yet still outside of it. I want to be able to drive less than an hour and be in the mountains, but still able to go downtown in 20 minutes or so. Best of both worlds.

That said, if I didn't have a child I'd probably want to live in some cool downtown loft apartment or something. There is something appealing about that for some reason, even though I tend to avoid large groups of people.

Also, this is one of those things that will probably change as your life situation changes.

Milchjon

Mulch the answer is yes you can move in with me down in Florida please come soon

When I finally face reality and admit that I have no future, I will.

Can only be a few more weeks.

JonJon is the German Tabris confirmed.

Without the $1100 personal trainer and the $any money anything tho

The nostalgia of your hometown will wear off quickly when the novelty is gone and the day to day reality of everything being slightly shittier and slightly less convenient than in the big city.

Long term, your decision is going to be how you want to spend your money. Do you want to live higher on the hog in the small town (mcmansion, nicer cars, bigger yards) or do you want to have more culture and a sexier zip code?

Probably the latter, but who knows.

My hometown is pretty fancy though. Middle class Disneyland

BigAT

Hey olds, question

For what it's worth, I'll always think of you as the Euro Tabris, no matter where you live. It's like the saying goes, "Home is where the douchey-manchild is."

ShaneB

Hey olds, question

Could've wrote this word for word myself, and heck I probably have.

I grew up in a small town, pop about 10k, hours away from any other town and moved to Toronto back in 2006 to experience city life.

When I'm home for Christmas, like right now, I definitely wonder what I'm doing in life, I know Toronto isn't for me, but when I'm home, I'm not sure this is where I want to be either.

I'm certainly much more suited for a healthy balance of both. Was down to the cabin for a couple nights earlier this week, and while I cherished every minute down there, it was good to be back home too. Wish I had stopped on the ride back to get some great vista photos of my hometown and the mountains.

I think it's natural to want change, I suppose for me I realize I wouldn't want to raise a family in Toronto, and I can't afford to live downtown, nor would I want to since I need greenery and I get claustrophobic down there.. so why am I there in a bit city? I like the convenience like you said, but I'm tired of the hustle and bustle.

squicken

Tough to answer milk's question b/c no one lives in Houston unless their job is here.

JFF being out is good news for him (no more needless risk of injury for CLE), but it's been a rough year. He took a lot of hits the last game and obviously that's not something he can really keep doing

MechDX

Hey olds, question

I'm building you a small house on my property in Maine. Remember crazy German uncle for the kids?

Top Bottom