• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're a Lions fan.

You're goddamn right, Raiders fan. Couldn't make the playoffs in the AFC yet again? Noodle armed Derek Carr couldn't get it done?

And if Brad Childress is one of the top Head Coaching candidates, unless we land Adam Gase, who has a relationship with Detroit and Jim Bob Cooter, I'd rather keep the locker room intact with our two awesome coordinators (Coach Austin, Coach Cooter).

Way to many vacancies and not enough solid NFL coaches IMO.

MRSA

Banned
You're goddamn right, Raiders fan. Couldn't make the playoffs in the AFC yet again? Noodle armed Derek Carr couldn't get it done?

And if Brad Childress is one of the top Head Coaching candidates, unless we land Adam Gase, who has a relationship with Detroit and Jim Bob Cooter, I'd rather keep the locker room intact with our two awesome coordinators (Coach Austin, Coach Cooter).

Derek Carr has more TDs and less INTs than Fatford.

jbug617

Banned
Happy New Year guys.

umaru.gif

Happy New Year, brehs. May we all have a better year in 2016, starting with the Pats coming nowhere close to making us vomit by being in the Super Bowl.

I think Hue is a good coach who is entirely too full of himself. He absolutely must be kept away from personnel decisions

so basically....NO @ philly for Hue.

honestly, all these coordinators just do not jump off the board to me.

I mean, if i had to pick one, with my eyes closed, I'd hope I'd land on Adam gase...and even then, he's meh....

Jon Gruden is the only one I want, and I know that aint gonna happen so basically...fuck my life

Makes sense. He is from the Howie Roseman tee after all.

And he is rumored to be back with the Eagles if he is let go by the Colts. Holy shit Eagles fans we are truly headed for some dark times. All hail Howie :(

YUP....Fuck my life

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Football related animu gifs I'll allow when done well

Holy Shit you're way too German

I vastly prefer malt over hops in my flavor. Craft breweries aren't scrambling to pump out 17 varieties of malty beers though like they are with IPAs.

can't wait for your other avatar

Kinda resigned to what this season is at this point.

We'd have to have a heartbreaking playoff loss at this point.

KingBroly

Banned
Who's ready to see the Washington Redskins win Super Bowl 50?

I know I am

Edit: Oops, wrong thread. Oh well, you'll find out soon enough.

MechDX

Happy New year's you fucks.

I'm at some bar in Galveston I don't know wheree.

But fuck all of you and BOB on!!!

Biiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy New year's you fucks.

I'm at some bar in Galveston I don't know wheree.

But fuck all of you and BOB on!!!

Biiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!

Didn't want to go see the old ass B52s?

Edit: downtown sounds like a war zone...can't rule out guns being fired either

BUpPg.jpg

Top Bottom