• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

squicken

CXm52QlUQAAWi-l.jpg

henry.0.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Bruhs, there were so many drunk girls at the club spilling out of their dresses. It was pretty hilarious.

Happy New Years! Go Jags!

Spinluck

luckfacebig.gif

Hello darkness, my old friend...

Best post in the thread so far.

We are fucked, Squick, time to pack your things friend. It was fun to have you along for the ride. I cannot believe Grigson might have a say in who gets to be the next coach after picking Pagano.

This fucking league, letting drugged up lunatics run teams into the ground. I am going to enter the first stage of grief and tell myself that the choices above aren't that much better or worse than Pagano.

squicken

Best post in the thread so far.

We are fucked, Squick, time to pack your things friend. It was fun to have you along for the ride. I cannot believe Grigson might have a say in who gets to be the next coach after picking Pagano.

This fucking league, letting drugged up lunatics run teams into the ground. I am going to enter the first stage of grief and tell myself that the choices above aren't that much better or worse than Pagano.

I'm not worried. Every good coach is going to want to coach Luck. Grigson is a problem, but it's one that the agent community will convey to Irsay as he starts doing his search. To Jeff Lurie, the most important person in the whole organization is Howie Roseman. For Jim Irsay, that person is Andrew Luck.

I'm not worried. Every good coach is going to want to coach Luck. Grigson is a problem, but it's one that the agent community will convey to Irsay as he starts doing his search. To Jeff Lurie, the most important person in the whole organization is Howie Roseman. For Jim Irsay, that person is Andrew Luck.
Why do you gotta make me sad on new years. :(

MechDX

I love you guys. Everyone here is awesome even bread and BG.

But fuck the Steelers. Fuck them and their whiny fan base ass. Boo hoo we didn't make the playoffs. Fuck them.

Also fuck the cowboys because well fuck Dallas. Piece of Shit, self important fucks. Jerry Jones is an old senile fuck and living in the fucking nineties.

I can't ante the Colts right now because spin .is my boy and deserves better. Let luck come home you horseshoe fucks.

Also Dega, my partner in crime. You are awesome no matter how much Shit I give you You are the. Best .

Also my boy FMT one day we will have that niners Texans super bowl and all these fucks can suck both our dicks. Bitches.

MechDX

Also Jak is a choca and need his ass beat. You drunk fuck what would I do without you? Quit getting fucked up you bitch!

Fuck the Steelers though

Spinluck

Well said

I love you guys. Everyone here is awesome even bread and BG.

But fuck the Steelers. Fuck them and their whiny fan base ass. Boo hoo we didn't make the playoffs. Fuck them.

Also fuck the cowboys because well fuck Dallas. Piece of Shit, self important fucks. Jerry Jones is an old senile fuck and living in the fucking nineties.

I can't ante the Colts right now because spin .is my boy and deserves better. Let luck come home you horseshoe fucks.

Also Dega, my partner in crime. You are awesome no matter how much Shit I give you You are the. Best .

Also my boy FMT one day we will have that niners Texans super bowl and all these fucks can suck both our dicks. Bitches.

Mech pls

Top Bottom