• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MechDX

What is this pls Shit? I don't know what the duck that means.

Where is boban?? You fucking wanker!

Love you man

Fuck gata though.

MechDX

Almost forgot my boys CDY , random and western. Russell is the fucking man. I do want a QB like him that just wins games and does things the right way. So fucking jealous. Russell is so under appreciated its sickening.

Fuck the haters like squickening.

Squeeeeeeeeee

KingBroly

Banned
The Colts are going to the Playoffs, aren't they? They're going to pull off this insane parlay of games, aren't they?

There's too much talk about it for it not to happen, right?

KingBroly

Banned
Bold Prediction:

- Super Bowl 50 will be between the New England Patriots and the Washington Redskins. The game will be tied with less than 2 minutes on the clock with the Pats driving when Brady throws a Pick 6, securing the victory for the Redskins.

Now that reality's back, it's going to be Carolina and New England in a rematch from Super Bowl 38.

Milch is proud to be an American, where at least he knows he's free.

I hear that song and I think of this movie

Bold Prediction:

- Super Bowl 50 will be between the New England Patriots and the Washington Redskins. The game will be tied with less than 2 minutes on the clock with the Pats driving when Brady throws a Pick 6, securing the victory for the Redskins.

Now that reality's back, it's going to be Carolina and New England in a rematch from Super Bowl 38.

We might see an Alabama national championship and a Patriots Super Bowl victory. This year is shaping up to be.. Well words couldn't describe this potential scenario.

Y'all are posting too loudly

Wake your ass up.

Listening to the Bombcast from a week ago and they read out an email from one guy absolutely ripping into Cleveland, calling it out for being an utter shithole which randomly ended with "but I did have some good ramen there once"

:bg

bionic77

You know what?

Fuck the Steelers. Fuck them hard and dry.
How could you say that about us after that game we literally gifted you in a silver platter?

Not many teams would be generous enough to let you win when you only have 50 total yards on offense.

Top Bottom