• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Well where Eli and the offense has been good with McAdoo, the Defense hasn't. But I think that is more a talent issue than a coaching issue.

I think Eagles have a better group on D, especially if switched to 4-3, and McDermott and Spags worked together under Jim Johnson so I am assuming that might be a good pairing.

I don't think Spagnola has earned another shot as HC.

Oddly enough I also wouldn't count out Pat Shermer as a legit candidate for the Eagles opening.

He has been with the eagles for 13 seasonset (10 with Reid and now 3 with Chip). I know he got some looks and interviews last offseason.

Much like Duce look for anew update soon claiming they have interviewed him.

I think he is well respected. He was in a lot of rumors/talks last offseason for GM openings.

What power struggles in Buffalo?

Any shot Ravens fire best Harbs?
Best harbs is the #1 both Diddenger and Macnow said they would want for coach. I wonder what the Ravens would ask for to let him go.

BigAT

Anyone ever had this before?

zTkIrun.jpg

Probably my favorite beer, but I always have such a hard time tracking down bottles of it.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/gouden-carolus-cuvee-van-de-keizer-blauw-blue/6170/

mr2xxx

Banned
Forced fumble or not? I won my fantasy league due to a readjustment in fantasy scoring on the final play of the Steelers-Ravens play. On that play the Steelers where lateraling the ball back in a desperate attempt to score. It ended with LB CJ Mosley wrapping up Deangelo Williams for the tackle, during the tackle Williams tried to lateral it but Steeler Ramon Foster couldn't catch it and the ravens recovered it.

The NFL awarded Mosley with a forced fumble this past Thursday, 4 days after the play. My friend had won the championship until the readjustment which pissed him off. He claims it's not a forced fumble and wants to adjust the scoring because he believes the NFL stats crew is wrong. Thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUcDwQKN3Y&feature=youtu.be&t=7m55s

Beach

Forced fumble or not? I won my fantasy league due to a readjustment in fantasy scoring on the final play of the Steelers-Ravens play. On that play the Steelers where lateraling the ball back in a desperate attempt to score. It ended with LB CJ Mosley wrapping up Deangelo Williams for the tackle, during the tackle Williams tried to lateral it but Steeler Ramon Foster couldn't catch it and the ravens recovered it.

The NFL awarded Mosley with a forced fumble this past Thursday, 4 days after the play. My friend had won the championship until the readjustment which pissed him off. He claims it's not a forced fumble and wants to adjust the scoring because he believes the NFL stats crew is wrong. Thoughts on this?

Congrats on your win.

Tell him you'll adjust the scoring if he goes back and reviews every snap from every single game this season in order to see if the NFL stats crew made any other errors at all. He must provide clear, documented evidence that he has conducted this review.

If he refuses to do this, tell him to get fucked.

Narag

If you're not going to trust the official statisticians, seems like playing FF is a dumb move.

say "take it up with the NFL you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"

mr2xxx

Banned
Thanks guys thats what I figured, but he is so hurt over this. In this league I've won it 3x in 9 years and he never won. He sent me a picture of himself holding the trophy and sent the group text messages gloating on this victory. And now he is crushed, he was suggesting hiring some arbitrator to settle this lol.

Thanks guys thats what I figured, but he is so hurt over this. In this league I've won it 3x in 9 years and he never won. He sent me a picture of himself holding the trophy and sent the group text messages gloating on this victory. And now he is crushed, he was suggesting hiring some arbitrator to settle this lol.

arbitrator? what is there to arbitrate? he plays in a league that allows stat adjustments. the nfl officially ruled something was a fumble. there is nothing to arbitrate. your friend needs to accept his loss. it's a shitty way to lose but if they just ruled it correctly to begin with there never would have been an adjustment

I've used "biiiiiiiiiiiiitch" to my friends because of you, and I thank you for that

i feel that i use it on a daily basis!

Because of this thread, I learned that Bamen Noodles are a thing, animu is a thing, Rocket League is awesome, and that Florida is truly a hellhole.

And I say biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch too..

Oh and Michael Jordan is evil and uncultured people have dirty asses.

I feel like I've gotten more people in this thread to say slut.
Sluts
Because of this thread, I learned that Bamen Noodles are a thing, animu is a thing, Rocket League is awesome, and that Florida is truly a hellhole.
If you guys haven't realized yet, I made up bamen for the comedy value. I bought just cheap top noodles. I haven't created and sold bamen noodles yet, that's my dream.
Ignorant sluts

rando14

If you guys haven't realized yet, I made up bamen for the comedy value. I bought just cheap top noodles. I haven't created and sold bamen noodles yet, that's my dream.
Ignorant sluts

Wtf is this shit!! I always knew u were a Fat Albert, now I know you are also a liar -_-

rando14

BG has betrayed not only me but Floy, all of browns gaf, and all of NFL gaf!!

I would like to have a vote to have him kicked out, we don't need this

Bread

Banned
you fools thought bamen was real?

jfc

it's the guy who says bae call the time obviously he would create a bae noodle (not to be confused with my bae, coldnoodle)

Top Bottom