• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I'm assuming if Tom is let go, a new regime might not retain Spags. He always seemed like a reactionary move due to people not like the previous coordinator and to give Tom 1 more season to make a run.

I think that would be a bad move by the Giants. Keep Spags, if they promote McAdoo promote another guy from within to keep the same scheme for Eli.

squicken

Based on the evidence Al Jazeera put forth?

Hahaha, no.

Based on being pragmatic? Sure. Same could be applied to most players in the league.

It was the same thing for baseball. Your head just doesn't grow like that as an adult. See also: entire Seattle secondary. Malcolm Jenkins has this too

eznark

Banned
It's pretty ridiculous that Al Jazeera aired that with literally no corroborating evidence. Aren't they usually considered a pretty decent new organization?

squicken

Why the Patriots win the AFCE every year reason 205474: Rex Ryan and Mike Tannebaum are going to win offseason power struggles with the Bills and Phins

eznark

Banned
Guys with big foreheads. Hey does Brady have a normal forehead?

4da4e05e307ae11f9e59bf7fab570d5e.jpg

tom-brady-breaks-silence-deflategate.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I always look to the jaw.

That changes dramatically. Some of those old juicers had to get braces to fix it.

Brandon Browner's absurd jaw comes to mind.

squicken

Seems like teams aren't even going to wait to Monday. The league used to ask them to hold off so the SNF game was the story, but obviously that won't hold when it's a race to get at the top candidates

jakncoke

Banned
Old white people at the bar are dancing to Burn Baby Burn.

I feel like watching Ghostbusters now.

...or Kingpin.

watch my fellow americans or city slickers if you can because i wanted to but apparently i dont own them so to amazon i go to correct this

effzee

I think that would be a bad move by the Giants. Keep Spags, if they promote McAdoo promote another guy from within to keep the same scheme for Eli.

Well where Eli and the offense has been good with McAdoo, the Defense hasn't. But I think that is more a talent issue than a coaching issue.

I think Eagles have a better group on D, especially if switched to 4-3, and McDermott and Spags worked together under Jim Johnson so I am assuming that might be a good pairing.

I don't think Spagnola has earned another shot as HC.

Oddly enough I also wouldn't count out Pat Shermer as a legit candidate for the Eagles opening.

He has been with the eagles for 13 seasonset (10 with Reid and now 3 with Chip). I know he got some looks and interviews last offseason.

Much like Duce look for anew update soon claiming they have interviewed him.

Dolphins College Scouting Director Chris Grier "Leading Candidate" For GM Job https://t.co/kJsNMPpiRc
#Dolphins #NFL

Need to get Mikos opinion on this guy

I think he is well respected. He was in a lot of rumors/talks last offseason for GM openings.

Why the Patriots win the AFCE every year reason 205474: Rex Ryan and Mike Tannebaum are going to win offseason power struggles with the Bills and Phins

What power struggles in Buffalo?

Any shot Ravens fire best Harbs?

Top Bottom