• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

cdyhybrid

But TCU's starting QB punched a cop a few days ago so that isn't really a good excuse
It's not an excuse, it's the reality of the situation. It's not the first time this season he's gotten hurt, and they've looked like hot trash every time.

It's definitely their fault for not asking Uncle Phil to buy them a backup QB though.

squicken

It's not an excuse, it's the reality of the situation. It's not the first time this season he's gotten hurt, and they've looked like hot trash every time.

It's definitely their fault for not asking Uncle Phil to buy them a backup QB though.

Gotcha. I think they have another rental QB next year too. College QBs are weird. They all transfer now

Sanjuro

Getting Mozzarella sticks at McDonald's for Xia. He has a family to support.

Also, it basically brings back the dollar menu! Everything is 2 for $2!

squicken

Oregon also lost their starting center and the backup mis handled at least a half doze snaps which killed a number of drives. It's hard enough to overcome a backup qb, overcoming a backup qb and a backup center is even tougher.
!

Yeah heard about that on that last bad snap. Horrible day for Oregon. These are the losses you remember forever

Gobias

Banned
The end of the year personal stats Spotify puts up are pretty cool but I wish they let you access that kind of stuff throughout the year.

bionic77

Master and Commander BR is beautiful. Highly recommended.

Watching it in the background as I work.

Pray for me to help me deal with tomorrows inevitable disappointment. God gave us Star Wars. I doubt that I will blessed enough to see the Steelers make the playoffs as well. Miracles cannot be that common.

bionic77

There used to be yearly love-in threads for it. Better times then.
Never saw it on Blu-ray. Always caught it on cable.

This shit looks fucking amazing on BR. Huge step up from bullshit cable and streaming. The biggest difference I have seen from cable to BR yet.

Top Bottom