• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

brentech

holy shit this Texans' tree of playoff outcomes.

9MsOYkq.png

all teams in contention: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/29/upshot/2015-nfl-playoff-paths-final-week.html?_r=0

Not the most knowledgable about Marrone in buffalo, but had no idea he'd be this hot.
Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 31s 31 seconds ago
As reported weeks ago, Doug Marrone tops Saints list should Sean Payton leave. Will have competition. But Marrone/Loomis remain close

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hey guys lets leave JJ unblocked, Bortles can make the throw. Yeah but he's gonna get a broken back!

effzee

WIFI are the Eagles doing? Forget playing Seattle, winning this game costs them tons in the draft positioning.

Why the fuck are these fuck going all out?

Oh and while the hate for Chip here is strong, he'd be a great hire for SF, Tennessee, or Indy. No doubt in my mind he could get either of those teams in the playoffs in his first year.

Miss you Chip :(

Pepiope

WIFI are the Eagles doing? Forget playing Seattle, winning this game costs them tons in the draft positioning.

Oh and while the hate for Chip here is strong, he'd be a great hire for SF, Tennessee, or Indy. No doubt in my mind he could get either of those teams in the playoffs in his first year.

Everyone is playing for their jobs.

And I want Chip in TEN or IND. Get him out of the NFC. He's gonna do well wherever he goes.

Euron

The only game this season I actually want the Giants to lose. We need a better draft pick and more importantly want to avoid playing the Seahawks and Falcons next season.

eznark

Banned

Playing for their own jobs. Players d Don't give a fuck about making it easier for the team to bring I their replacement.

UberTag

I'm going to puke If I have had to witness the Celtics lose to the Lakers and Nets and the Pats lose to the Dolphins all in a week.
Oh sure... but do you have any heartache over the Bruins losing to the Habs in front of 60,000+ fans at Gillette Stadium? Oh no...

Top Bottom