• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MRSA

Banned
CX0Dd19WwAAbreV.jpg

some of the better pesa spin has made

wtf is this shit

Glazer reporting that Coughlin is going to resign as well. He wants to make it easy on ownership. God damned class act even at the end.

...and of course Metlife is half empty. Way to see off one of the greatest coaches in franchise history Giants fans.

Chip Kelly is going to Tennessee. They have a team he can completely rebuild the way he wants with a QB already in place that he coached in college. Not to mention, it's still a weak division

IronLich

Living in Philly where I'm watching Steelers/Browns and Jets/Bills at the same time.

No thanks, Eagles. I wanna watch a game that matters.

OMG lmao so fucking disrespectful. They have the reporter reporting Pettine might be fired on the sideline. Pettine was literally standing almost right next to her

BigAT

Giants not even fucking around with their tank job today. At least it was a run so maybe they won't set the record for worst pass defense in NFL history?

Daggggggeerrrrr Browns win !

And pettine definetly cares about his job, I was honestly surprised he didn't stick up more for his supporting staff this week. Kinda threw some guys under bus. But he's done similar before

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Michael Ola (RT) down. He's been playing well too, we're going to have to spend at least two picks on offensive line this upcoming draft.

Top Bottom