• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc at Cutler in the Wildcat formation outside as a WR with his hands in the pocket not even moving as the ball is snapped right to Matt Forte

brentech

Playing for their own jobs. Players d Don't give a fuck about making it easier for the team to bring I their replacement.

lol, my wife was asking me if the Packers would throw the game to play the Redskins instead of possibly Seattle again. I literally had the same explanation for her. Players are playing for their jobs/auditioning for their next job. Ain't not guy out there giving a fuck about a draft pick.

Tom Penny

Oh sure... but do you have any heartache over the Bruins losing to the Habs in front of 60,000+ fans at Gillette Stadium? Oh no...

Nope. I literally don't even watch any hockey until the playoffs. I guess the Pats literally don't care about this game. All they are doing is running. 6 straight run plays. What a fucking joke.

lol, my wife was asking me if the Packers would throw the game to play the Redskins instead of possibly Seattle again. I literally had the same explanation for her. Players are playing for their jobs/auditioning for their next job. Ain't not guy out there giving a fuck about a draft pick.

that and you should be careful what you wish for. you can talk shit about the redskins being the easier matchup, and maybe they are, but i'd take a home game against the seahawks (a team you already beat!) vs. a road game against a dangerous redskins team who is hot as fuck (especially at home)

eznark

Banned
that and you should be careful what you wish for. you can talk shit about the redskins being the easier matchup, and maybe they are, but i'd take a home game against the seahawks (a team you already beat!) vs. a road game against a dangerous redskins team who is hot as fuck (especially at home)

Packers will be the lesser team no matter which they get so who cares.

Plus you have to factor in the dangers of playing on the shit Washington turf. Don't wanna get RGKneed

TheFatOne

Doing what everyone yells at them to do for some reason, run the ball.
Don't want Bolden ever running the ball consistently the man sucks. Great special teams player, but he should not be the featured back. That draw play is the perfect example. Could have easily gone for 9 yards. Dude dives/trips right in the beginning of the run. Just terrible.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NFL Sunday Ticket streaming is an absolute mess. Guess I'm resubscribing to TV next year :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cutler slangin'

Hell of a play by Nevin Lawson.

That's the difference between Stafford and Cutler despite Cutler's seniority over Stafford. Stafford doesn't try to force that throw on third down anymore.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Calling it now. Jets are losing big today.

tumblr_m7rux0xMLg1rbpxypo1_400.png

Top Bottom