• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

DeAngelo Williams was carted to the locker room with a lower leg injury.

A defender came down on the back of Williams' right leg at the end of a six-yard run in the second quarter. He appeared to be in serious pain on the field and could not put any weight on the leg. Williams rode the cart into the locker room. He was replaced by Fitzgerald Toussaint, who should close out the game as the lead back. Even if the Steelers manage to sneak into the playoffs, Williams season could be done.

TheFatOne

He's the perfect complementary guy to put next to McCourty.

Yup. Although, McCourty is having a down year. McCourty is hasn't been bad just hasn't been the same guy. Lot of it is how they have used him though. Asking him to be more of a corner this year.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hoyer and Hunt just aren't connecting on these wheel routes. They're so close though.

effzee

Bradford looks damn good

Yeah mid way point of the season I was so set on letting him go but now he has really impressed.

Still too many check downs and mental mistakes (Arz game) but he has impressed more and more. Tough to decide especially with no real options in FA or the draft.

Do we re-sign Bradford when RG3 or Kaep might be available for cheaper? Or can we bring 2 out of the 3?

Fucking Jets lol. I feel so bad for their fans... It's like they fuck up in purpose. This coming from a Broncos fan but damn Jets are in a different league.

Top Bottom