• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

P82Sxfy.gif
DERP! Nothing worse then injuring yourself because you screwed up.

Just imagine if the saints d was just middle of the pack. Shit sucks man. After a slow start Brees has been fucking great this year.

Pepiope

I really hope we keep Bradford. Dude is in for a huge year next season. Sucks he'll have to learn a new offense again regardless of where he goes.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Once again. Our TE drop another amazing touchdown catch. Cause

Nvm. Grimes got his TD. It's only fair.

effzee

The Eagles quit on Chip Kelly.

Or maybe this is a meaningless game between 2 non playoffs team with new regimes/coaches about to be hired and the players don't give a shit?

While its nice to see Bradford make some throws, the Giants are the smarter team here.

Eagles win and not only do they play Seattle in SEA instead of the Rams in London, they also drop in draft position out of the top 10 and into mid-round.

Morons.

That said, there are weapons on offense. Whoever takes over, if he or she can fix the OLINE, there are skill players at RB/TE/WR that can form a really good offense.

Trey

Outside of Gilmore and Darby and occasionally Graham, Bills secondary is trash. And so undersized.

Marshall got whatever he wanted on that drive.

Pepiope

Who is he going to be throwing to next year?
Young WRs will get another year to improve.

The biggest issue is drops. That can be corrected. They can at least get open.

Matthews, Huff, Aggy will be a nice trio, add in a rook and making a vet FA who can actually play and we're all set.

And watch out for Ertz.

Brinbe

They are the last ranked defense in the league - what do you think?

I've been mostly been paying attention to our atrocity of a season so I really had no clue. I always fear the Giants, regardless. And yeah, it's good to know so I don't read too much into how good we suddenly look...

Though I think there's legit a bit of playing to expectations now that Chip's out the door and they're not playing for a tyrannical monster of a HC. Bradford's making himself some money, that's for sure.

Top Bottom