• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

squicken

Do the Giants not have any receiving backs? That's how to kill the Eagles. Just get them isolatated on an Eagles LB = profit

Dragon

Banned
I despise playing the Fins at the end of the year. It's always this weird purgatory game that may help with seeding where we don't want anyone injured and they're playing for jobs next year.

effzee

Bradford? Or Kaep? Or rookie?

Whoever takes over has to get it right and there is no clear cut answers. Then again if Chip takes over in SF no way Kaep is not back with them.

That leaves Bradford, RG3, and or a rookie.

I'd try to bring in as many QBs as possible so they have higher chances of finding the right guy.

Tom Penny

The Patriots' run-to-pass ratio in the first half against the Dolphins is 20-to-5

Super-Cute-Korean-Girl-Is-Confused-Clapping-At-The-Fifa-World-Cup.gif

Pepiope

Bradford? Or Kaep? Or rookie?

Whoever takes over has to get it right and there is no clear cut answers. Then again if Chip takes over in SF no way Kaep is not back with them.

That leaves Bradford, RG3, and or a rookie.

I'd try to bring in as many QBs as possible so they have higher chances of finding the right guy.
Bradford. The answer is Bradford

Wtf hapened to the Eagles "Best Defensive Line In The NFL"? Giving up 7.8 ypc to Rashad Jennings?
A DC who fucking sucks.

Trey

Watching the Bills not commit penalties and get the ball to Watkins is giving me such joy.

I just want the simple things.

TheFatOne

Pats should honestly just bench Brady in the second half. No need to risk him especially with this gameplan. Just keep running the ball. Let Jimmy do his thing, and if they win great if they lose great. They just can't afford any more injuries to any of the current starters.

Haha Cowboys have a losing record at Jerry World? Hi-larious. Hope we drop 40+ on them. Also, as a Washington fan, I'd just like to again thank Mike motherfucking Shanahan for giving us this team. Firing him was a mistake and if we had him now we'd likely have a better record.

No doubt Gruden deserves some credit but I'm not convinced about him long-term.

Spinluck

Pats only down by 7, you wouldn't know that based off the overreactions here.

Since when was 7 a good lead to have on the Pats lmao

My case stands

Put up or shut up

I wouldn't expect a Brownie to understand this concept

The case is you being a bad chef.. You have not proven that you arent.. You are try to deflect your ineptitude with my lack of ability of cooking (which I don't do because I'm perfectly happy eating pbj and simple shit like BG.)

The case remains you're a shit cook, the browns and colts suck and you will miss 11-5 when you hire some retread.

Dragon

Banned

Who's overreacting? They've attempted five passes in the first half. They obviously don't care about the game.

vikki

For other teams? when the game is over. For me? No one should at any point, ever, have a lead over the Patriots.

Top Bottom