• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

ampere

We look like garbage. The shit offensive play calling has continued this week. So many weak up the middle runs with no blocking

Spinluck

The case is you being a bad chef.. You have not proven that you are.. You are try to deflect your ineptitude with my lack of ability of cooking (which I don't do because I'm perfectly happy eating pbj and simple shit like BG.)

The case remains you're a shit cook, the browns and colts suck and you will miss 11-5 when you hire some retread.

*Pats Flodd on head*

rando14

LOL EJ Manuel forcing the Jerts to jump offside

The case is you being a bad chef.. You have not proven that you are.. You are try to deflect your ineptitude with my lack of ability of cooking (which I don't do because I'm perfectly happy eating pbj and simple shit like BG.)

The case remains you're a shit cook, the browns and colts suck and you will miss 11-5 when you hire some retread.

Omg FLOY what has NFL gaf done to you, you used to be a very mild-mannered young man ;_;

Lol@that microaggression towards BG, I can always appreciate a good roast

Must be karma then...

FN7KxIw.gif

Trey

Bills run the read option off tackle a lot to have it get blown up so often. Glenn zone blocking no one in particular.

TheFatOne

I am going to curse you out if Brady shreds them in the second half

Not happening with this gameplan. Right now it seems pretty clear the coaching staff doesn't care about seeding. Also, it's hard to shred a defense with this oline right now. Just too inconsistent.

effzee

Bradford. The answer is Bradford

A DC who fucking sucks.

Bradford's injury history bothers me A LOT still.

He is so fragile. He doesn't look to have any muscle, strength, or ability to tolerate pain.

He is the better pure pocket QB, but I'd still like for them to bring in RG3.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Colts Dream halftime Update:

1. Colts beat the Titans X (Colts down 13-14)
  2. Steelers beat the Browns O (Steelers up 7-6)
  3. Falcons beat the Saints X (Falcons down 10-14)
  4. Bills beat the Jets O (Bills up 13-7)
  5. Dolphins beat the Patriots O (Dolphins up 10-3)
  6. Ravens beat the Bengals O (Ravens up 6-0)
  7. Raiders beat the Chiefs
  8. Broncos beat the Chargers
  9. Jaguars beat the Texans

Top Bottom