• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

TheFatOne

The lack of urgency by the Patriots is baffling. They want to go to Denver? They want to go to the playoffs losing 4 of 6?

Doesn't matter where they play if the team is still injured. Being healthy means way more than seeding at the moment. Pats can play and beat anyone anywhere if they are healthy. Where they play is far less important right now.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Colts Dream halftime Update:

1. Colts beat the Titans X (Colts down 13-14)
  2. Steelers beat the Browns O (Steelers up 7-6)
  3. Falcons beat the Saints X (Falcons down 10-14)
  4. Bills beat the Jets O (Bills up 13-7)
  5. Dolphins beat the Patriots O (Dolphins up 10-3)
  6. Ravens beat the Bengals O (Ravens up 6-0)
  7. Raiders beat the Chiefs
  8. Broncos beat the Chargers
  9. Jaguars beat the Texans
Watch all these happen except for the Texans losing

Colts Dream halftime Update:

1. Colts beat the Titans X (Colts down 13-14)
  2. Steelers beat the Browns O (Steelers up 7-6)
  3. Falcons beat the Saints X (Falcons down 10-14)
  4. Bills beat the Jets O (Bills up 13-7)
  5. Dolphins beat the Patriots O (Dolphins up 10-3)
  6. Ravens beat the Bengals O (Ravens up 6-0)
  7. Raiders beat the Chiefs
  8. Broncos beat the Chargers
  9. Jaguars beat the Texans
Watch them check every one of those boxes and then lose their game.

Spinluck

Not happening with this gameplan. Right now it seems pretty clear the coaching staff doesn't care about seeding. Also, it's hard to shred a defense with this oline right now. Just too inconsistent.

I'm just really lost, if they don't give a shit about seeding which is implied through the play calling. Why risk Brady getting hurt behind that O-line at all, or any other player for that matter lol?

TheFatOne

I'm just really lost, if they don't give a shit about seeding which is implied through the play calling. Why risk Brady getting hurt behind that O-line at all, or any other player for that matter lol?

That's what I've been saying. This gameplan doesn't even require Brady right now. Why even play him if they plan on running it all game, but Bill is going to be Bill. Pats have consistently run it on third and long. They haven't even made a real attempt to string a drive together with the pass and run. Makes no sense to me to risk Brady especially since he was already dinged up early. Have been saying the Pats should bench Brady.

That's what I've been saying. This gameplan doesn't even require Brady right now. Why even play him if they plan on running it all game, but Bill is going to be Bill. Pats have consistently run it on third and long. They haven't even made a real attempt to string a drive together with the pass and run. Makes no sense to me to risk Brady especially since he was already dinged up early. Have been saying the Pats should bench Brady.
Wait, he got hurt early on?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Down only 9 after that shit show of a half? I'll take it. Fitzmagic has to return. D has to make 3rd down stops. Link, there is still hope, my friend.

Top Bottom