• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did anyone else see that Tom Brady Under Armour commercial?

The worst nightmare of a lot of you. An army of Bradys.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Yeah. Mallet needs to make some throws. But it'd be nice if one of our three RB gained some yards.

TheFatOne

No, they should have done the Brady sneak for 1-2 yards.

lol missed extra point though

No should have punted. Except for the first drive, and that penalty the defense has played well. Would have most likely forced them to punt and would have had good field position once again. The decision was bad, but the play call was far worse. If they lose it on a Brady sneak I'm fine with it since the percentage is generally so high on Brady sneaks.

Do you even watch your team lol

They are playing

Noodle pls, you are really a Pats fan

I ain't watching no shitty online stream.

Only have Pats-Bills, Lions-Vikings...OH SHIT
BENGALS VS CHARGERS ON.

INCOMPLETE PASS MOTHERFUCKERS

Mike Carey's head is still gigantic.

Spinluck

It's the qb dawg.

Ben can make anyone look good (except that one draft pick who could not catch).

He dropped wide open passes for us.

We led the league in drops the year he started for us.

Coincidence?

Ben is in his prime, so he is at that stage where he can throw to just about any guy off the streets.

The 49ers are definitely playing like shit and don't deserve to win. But I still think it's BS that a monday night team has to go cross country to play a team on a 11 day rest

TheFatOne

Until it happens to your team on a game deciding PAT.

I suspect that this will either happen to the Browns, or Lions first.

Which is good. Honestly they should move two points closer to encourage going for two more. Either that or get rid of the extra point altogether and only do two point conversions. Doesn't make sense to have a non competitive play like that.

WedgeX

Banned
Lions radio guys, who are awesome, have taken to talking about how the Tigers did over the weekend.

There is no hope for this Lions' season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom