• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I don't know how the Seahawks game is going to go but thank god the Lions are going to be 0-2.

BTW there was a Lions fan on my flight home last week. He was real cool and he sounds like a reasonable Lions fan. Talking about how they always lose to themselves and man the guy voice when talking about them makes me almost felt sorry for them then I remember "Kas."

Lions fans are good Thanksgiving Day people. So, they got that going for them.

Vandiger

Rams gonna Rams. Somehow performed great against the team coming out of two super bowl appearances, then get stomped by Washington. As a St Louis man, I thought this year would be different. Sigh. And guess what! It's that damn O-line again.

Fisher brand football year in year out.

Trey

Patriots game plan was perfect. Safe quick passes neutralize the rush, mismatches with Lewis picking up third downs. Gronk getting catches in space.

Impressive.

I mean, I have no problems with the Texans. I have no problem with JJ Watt. I like JJ.

But if you trash talk when Ryan Mallett is your starting QB, Imma have to say something.

I mean I know its fun to say everyone and everything sucks but frankly at least we're actually in these games until the last minute. It's not much solace but I think many of you Giants fans are forgetting how truly woeful this team was last season. We weren't in many of those losses.

You can blame coaching but Spags is working with complete nobodies on defense. Name me a star on the defensive side of the ball? The fact that they kept the Falcons to less than 20 most of the game?

Offensively we have how many players actually contributing worth a shit? Awful play calling? The offense has been humming well since the middle of the second quarter thanks to three guys: Eli, Vereen and ODB. I can't with a serious face blame Coughlin or McAdoo for a 12 year vet getting a dumb fuck delay of game penalty.

Yeah, we'll likely lose and there are elements of this team that really do suck but this is what rebuilding a roster does for you.

Aren't you excited for Hackenberg to go all Cutler 2.0 on the league?

forget Hack, it's time for teams to get serious about the Suck Off for Goff
p323664774-3.jpg

REAL HUMAN BEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom