• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Pittsburgh's offense is going to be incredible when Bell and Bryant return though

Yup. Williams has held down the fort, but Bell is a legit threat as a receiver. We're going to have defenses having to worry about Bell's legit rushing/receiving threat, Brown/Wheaton's legit route running and speed and then Bryant (and DHB) deep. It's going to be beautiful.

squicken

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 26s27 seconds ago

Johnny Manziel passing targets today...
Travis Benjamin: 3-for-4, 115 yds, 2 TDs
Everyone else: 5-for-11, 57 yds

MechDX

Then Watt is a classless douche for celebrating every sack.

I mean, I get it, I'd be annoyed if I were rooting for the other team and he does what he does too. I think he celebrates too much too.

But let's use our words correctly here. Ray Rice and Greg Hardy are what I'd call "classless". A guy being happy he pulled off what he works his entire life to do is not.

Watt is a 3 time DPOY in 4 years as a pro.

What has Cam done other than celebrate 1st downs?

Doorman

I guess Theo Riddick is our best running back now? We must not have drafted anybody in the first two rounds this year or something.

Thanks for the penalty, Vikes.

Watt is a 3 time DPOY in 4 years as a pro.

What has Cam done other than celebrate 1st downs?

EDIT: Forgot the Texans actually did win a playoff game once.

That doesn't negate my point though.

Celebrating is innocuous. It's not like he's going up to every Texans player on the field and celebrating in their face.

LionPride

Banned
Julio gonna make everyone remember he is a great WR. These small guys like AB84 and Hilton took all his thunder. Plus him always being compared to Calvin and these young 2nd year WRs being talked up more, Julio ready to show out this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom