• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBryBry

Rams gonna Rams. Somehow performed great against the team coming out of two super bowl appearances, then get stomped by Washington. As a St Louis man, I thought this year would be different. Sigh. And guess what! It's that damn O-line again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WTF kind of call is that? There's NO WAY that was a touchdown. He reached forward after he was already down, and it was plain as day just from the regular game angle and speed.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions offensive line is collapsing every play and the GM spent a first rounder this year on an offensive lineman.

He's sitting on the bench.

GG's Brownsgaf!!! Well at least after this game all the Mariota bandwagoners can leave. Just like ESPN praising UCLA Rosen too soon. What sucked is I predicted this on the other thread yesterday

I don't know how the Seahawks game is going to go but thank god the Lions are going to be 0-2.

BTW there was a Lions fan on my flight home last week. He was real cool and he sounds like a reasonable Lions fan. Talking about how they always lose to themselves and man the guy voice when talking about them makes me almost felt sorry for them then I remember "Kas."

I think a story that is going to be buried under the shenanigans of these early games: Palmer and the Cardinals just put up another game of big numbers on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom