• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game ended on the delay of game penalty. Eli will get another week of shit and its well deserved.

I'm an Eli homer and even I can't defend him.

Gigglepoo

For every team that lost, console yourself by looking at the Saints performance at home against Tampa. Things could always be worse.

Talon

Yup. He has 2 rings and Super Bowl MVPs. Also, the record for most 4th quarter comebacks.
What are you talking about?
3ETwrcv.png

Kriken

Really? 2 Superbowls in the last 10 years. First world problems, bro.

I'm just going to console myself tonight by telling myself that all it will take is Cruz and Beatty to come back for this team to be playoff calibur

Then I will wake up the next morning with a massive hangover

demigod

Goodjob Eli. Fumble in the redzone, getting called for delay of game at a crucial moment, throwing for 4 yards when you need 12.

RBH

gg Giants-GAF

Impressed with the resolve of this Falcons team. They would've easily wilted in the 4th quarter in the past.

Miracle

I fully expect either Coughlin or Eli to not be in NY next year at this rate

Honestly, I think it's Eli that needs to go. I still think Coughlin is a good coach it's just he's got a QB who has been hurting this Giants team for the past few years now with these kind of mistakes.

I think it's time to end the Eli era for the Giants and start with a new face at QB. Maybe even tank games now to draft a good QB. :/ (although that does sound foolish to say with only 2 weeks in but still.)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to have to watch highlights, read impressions etc. later today but Stafford being our leading rusher is unacceptable.

Lost two straight road games to start the season, the pitchforks will be out so let's see how the team responds next Monday.

Go Hawks (Beat the Packers)

Doorman

I literally said aloud before the play was run, "Joique Bell in the backfield means we've already lost this."

GG Vikebike. Enjoy having a better record than us this year!

eznark

Banned
Going to have to watch highlights, read impressions etc. later today but Stafford being our leading rusher is unacceptable.

Lost two straight road games to start the season, the pitchforks will be out so let's see how the team responds next Monday.

Go Hawks (Beat the Packers)

This is why Kas is always so high on the Lions. He never watches them play football.

Brees has always trusted his arm probably more than it merits.

But now that his arm is starting to decline, it's not pretty watching try to fit balls into windows anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom