• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Happy the Redskins won. I thought for sure they'd blow it in the 2nd half, but they made good adjustments to hold on.

I'm impressed with their first half play this year.

I'm disappointed they're not 2-0.

Jonm1010

Banned
Ok, someone explain why the refs didn't put 15 seconds back on the clock when an defensive offsides occurred? Saints really got screwed on that.

Fox318

LDO1K0N.jpg

Honestly, I think it's Eli that needs to go.

Yes. Let's get rid of a QB who's won you two titles and can still play a high level (and he did play a good game today despite the delay of game) in a league with teams desperate to find a signal caller.

Ridiculous.

Time for Ryan Mallett to show what he's got.

Has he made it all the way back from being a crackhead (see this is being a classless douche Mech. I'm making careless jokes about a guy's prior drug problems) to being a viable NFL quarterback?

Talon

Yes. Let's get rid of a QB who's won you two titles and can still play a high level (and he did play a good game today despite the delay of game) in a league with teams desperate to find a signal caller.

Ridiculous.
Seriously. People that root for teams that actually have a competent signal caller ALWAY forget how shitty it is to roll out Ryan Mallet and Bumfuck McFuckershit each weekend.

GG lions-Gad

Really,good bounce back game. Teddy looked sharp and AP was back to form.

Defend made some plays but needs to cut down the penalties.

On to San Diego

Striker

I'm just going to console myself tonight by telling myself that all it will take is Cruz and Beatty to come back for this team to be playoff calibur

Then I will wake up the next morning with a massive hangover
They need someone else besides Beckum at receiver. I don't see any promise with what Parker and Randle's shown so far. One can't run, other hasn't been able to catch. Donnell is as mediocre as you can get. They won't go anywhere unless Cruz is back to his old self making plays YAC.

Defensively, it's just how it is. JPP fucked them and Reese made his own bonehead decisions like retaining Beason who can't get on the field. I think for what they have, Spags has done a decent job.

Really? 2 Superbowls in the last 10 years. First world problems, bro.

That's for sure but last year and the beginning of this season have been really frustrating/disappointing. It's mostly a repeat of the same bullshit week after week, making us believe until the end and then fucking it up. Anyway, I am always back week after week. :)

At least I am not a niners fan like my wife, today was disheartening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom