• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

They need someone else besides Beckum at receiver. I don't see any promise with what Parker and Randle's shown so far. One can't run, other hasn't been able to catch. Donnell is as mediocre as you can get. They won't go anywhere unless Cruz is back to his old self making plays YAC.

Defensively, it's just how it is. JPP fucked them and Reese made his own bonehead decisions like retaining Beason who can't get on the field. I think for what they have, Spags has done a decent job.
It's weird seeing the Giants stuck in a personnel malaise on D. Just like 3-4 years ago, it felt like you guys were pumping out impactful linemen out of your asses every moment.

Miracle

Yes. Let's get rid of a QB who's won you two titles and can still play a high level (and he did play a good game today despite the delay of game) in a league with teams desperate to find a signal caller.

Ridiculous.

That's just my opinion. :/ You don't have to take it so seriously.

Yes he helped the Giants win two titles in the past but that's just it, "the past". Can't hold on to the past so much to a point where it affects your future. What happens if Eli continues to regress while holding on to him for the rest of his contract? Think how much of ODB's prime you would kill/waste because of that.

That's all I'm saying.

Doorman

What a sorry-ass team.

The Stafford/Megatron era is going to come to an end with no substantial accomplishment aside from some one-and-out wild card appearances. Sure as hell no Super Bowl while they're here. If we're going to keep Caldwell and Lombardi, we can't keep Stafford and CJ. One of those two groups has to break if this team has any chance to go anywhere.

TheFatOne

Of course this happens. This is what you get when you start coasting early. Pats left tons of plays being stupid, and let the Bills hang around. They should be up by three scores easy, and now they gave the Bills life. So dumb
I get that we want 1000 TDs this season, but run the fucking football.

Passing it was perfectly fine. It was the previous drives being stupid that were the killer. Solder completely wiffing on the block doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom