• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this team, same shitty defense since last year. Nothing has changed. I knew getting Suh wasn't going to do jack shit for this team.

And Coyle kept his fucken job

RBH

fumblesaints.0.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Will say Mariota composed himself really well after the terrible first half.

Feel glad the Browns got to give him his proper introduction to the NFL.

7 sacks, 1-2 fumbles. Hard hit on almost every run he did.

#bitchkitties

i wasn't very confident in this game but i was hoping we would put up a better fight against the stillers. feel like we let a couple 3rd and longs early get converted and it fucked us. it sounds foolish but i didn't think Acker did too bad against brown early. there was that one 3rd and long that was converted where he was plastered all over him and brown still caught it. i don't know what he can do in that situation. roofles ball placement was too good on it and brown is sure handed. our safeties were terrible in the first half and we got absolutely no pass rush on roofles. i honestly dont ever remember him being hit in the game and i'm serious on that. not even sacks, i literally cannot remember one time where he got knocked down. you will get burned playing against an average QB if you dont hit him but against one of the better QB's? well you see what happens.

i thought kap had an ok game all things considered. unlike roofles, kap was under pressure almost immediately on every drop back in the first half. sure, against a QB like brady or (prime) manning they would still quickly find someone to throw to but kap isn't that person. when given time, he had success. i hope our line finds some way of improving in pass protection because it was brutally bad in the first half. it was ok in the 2nd half but im sure part of that is the steelers dialing things back to protect the large lead.

anyhow, tough game against the cards now in arizona. we might be 1-2 :(

If it's really that bad Dallas should just shut Dez down. Especially when it comes to feet. No reason to take any risks with a 26 year old who you just gave a monster contract to.

Miracle

If Coughln isn't fired after this week or next I'll be amazed. Eli's contract is unfortunately iron clad, but they can at least get rid of Coughlin.

Very much doubt that. Way too early in the season to make such a dramatic change that could hurt the team even more.

I couldn't even blame the secondary for that blown TD. When you blitz and Bortles has like 5 seconds to throw the ball, its all on the D-line there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom