• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

jlio.0.gif

:')

TheFatOne

Pats oline played well but don't anoint them. Brady was getting that ball out of there with haste all day. Slants and outs pretty much all day.

Stork is coming back at some point which is more what I was talking about. Stork is a damn fine center, and if just Andrews is good the Pats line will be solid. Lafell is another guy who is coming back that people are sleeping one. He had almost 1k yards last season. He fits the offense quite nicely, and adds a little different element. Pats offense has a chance to be scary good if Andrews pans out, and one of either Stork/Andrews can play guard. I know it's a big if, but really optimistic about the Pats offense this season.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That was a TD, but I see how they didn't overturn it.. if it was called a TD.. no way it'd be overturned on a challenge either.

Seemed serviceable honestly and had a lot of drops early in the game that didn't help. His accuracy and game management need work but he has upside.
He doesn't seem to have much of a clue as to where the ball should go.

He is probably still their best option.

squicken

Les Bowen @LesBowen
Until events prove me wrong, I'm gonna go ahead & say opponents absolutely know from formation, etc. exactly where some Eagles runs r going

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He doesn't seem to have much of a clue as to where the ball should go.

He is probably still their best option.

Yeah he's not going to be great but he can be okay. Alex Smith type quarterback.

Also best offensive line in football and you can't get one yard? :jnc

They lost Suggs.

Playoff Flacco is a different beast, but I think that seriously hurts them right now.

Healthy Pitt might make some noise, but the Pats just walked over their D like they do everyone else's. Bills D was at least able to create turnovers to give them a few chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom