• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 17s17 seconds ago

Antonio Brown had 195 Rec Yds today.

That's more than MIN, ARI, KC, STL & CLE had TOTAL receiving yds.

Ridiculous.

eznark

Banned
Yeah he's not going to be great but he can be okay. Alex Smith type quarterback.

Also best offensive line in football and you can't get one yard? :jnc

Ok he was right, this does upset. What a terrible comparison. Alex Smith lacks talent but he is a generally smart QB. Mallett has an arm and no brain. They are the opposite prototypes.

I would agree with this. AFC is pure fucking trash right now. There isn't a single team outside of playoff Flacco that scares me. Pats just have to get a one or two seed and they have a legit shot at the super bowl again.

Bruh.

redlol.gif

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 17s17 seconds ago

Antonio Brown had 195 Rec Yds today.

That's more than MIN, ARI, KC, STL & CLE had TOTAL receiving yds.

Ridiculous.

Brown really is ridiculous. They aired the Steelers game here, so gave it some looks. Dude is stupid good

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Going for it on 4th and 1 at their own 30 with 11:00 left in the second quarter. Not a lot of faith in that Ravens defense. Or the Raiders defense, for that matter.

Crisco

Banned
Mallett was super inaccurate from the pocket, especially with pressure coming, but he had his moments and probably made his best throws while on the move. I think he gives the Texans a better chance to win than Hoyer. Even at 0-2, I think they have a shot in that putrid division.

Also, fuck Andrew Luck, I hope he gets herpes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ok he was right, this does upset. What a terrible comparison. Alex Smith lacks talent but he is a generally smart QB. Mallett has an arm and no brain. They are the opposite prototypes.

Alex Smith TIER...probably should have specified.

That's also his ceiling. Also the ceiling for many quarterbacks and honestly Alex Smith is just a go to reference for me when I'm trying to think of how to describe the perfect average quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom