• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. It's not over.

Why the fuck do you care? Romo is likely out for the majority of the season so the division is yours unless your team is actually as garbage as they look right now. This game means nothing. You won the division on that fumble. Congrats.

Pepiope

Why the fuck do you care? Romo is likely out for the majority of the season so the division is yours unless your team is actually as garbage as they look right now. This game means nothing. You won the division on that fumble. Congrats.
Seeding? I want a win anyway?

Drakeon

Jesus Christ, I've been at work all day. Crazy Sunday so far. Browns win, Buccs win, redskins win. Did everyone get eliminated from survival in week 2? (Well, especially if the ravens lose)

Also, goddamn did our defense just get walked all over. Gg steelers GAF, clearly the Niners weren't up to the task of stopping Ben and Brown.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions 0-2? Wow, that train crashed sooner than usual. Are they gonna finally draft a decent quarterback?
If only.

If Lions cut Stafford after this year it will only cost them like $4 million, I think.

lol what makes you think the eagles are going to win the division? they have the worst QB in the division (tied with weeden)

eznark

Banned

Redskins look like the best team in the division if Romo is out.

That would be THE BEST

Fox318

Can't wait for both the Falcons and Giants to be in the playoffs.
image.php

lol what makes you think the eagles are going to win the division? they have the worst QB in the division (tied with weeden)

I'd rather the Giants win it, but I just don't see that happening. The Redskins aren't a good team, although I'd trade Weeden for Couch or RGIII in a second. The Eagles could go 7-9 and still win the division. I mean, worst case they bench Bradford for Sanchize and easily achieve that.

EDIT: I said Couch but meant Cousins. whatever

Why the fuck are the Dolphins pretending to be the Texas Tech Red Raiders and running only 20% of the time when their qb is Tannehill and their rb is Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom