• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

CPYdqDaUcAEKwPh.png:large

Week 3 OP image.

Defense self destructing just in time. Can't even blame them though, they've been fantastic this second half otherwise. Offense had no pulse with the playcalling being the #1 reason.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I mean, this is a national game but I feel like this would be somehow more hilarious as a SNF game.
This deserves to be on SNF.

What shitty play. So many flags. I feel bad for the Eagles, since our team was already at a disadvantage with key players on both sides of the ball out and they're still playing like garbage.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Aikman how do you feel about this game again?

I don't think I've ever heard the commentators shit on a game as much as they have this one. :jnc

Kirk Cousins is the current best healthy QB in the division, and if you told me he'd make the playoffs, I'd believe you

Let's be real this is Eli's division to lose based off the Eagles in this game. However, the way the Pats have been playing perhaps this is all part of a larger plan...

walking to the liquor store. Great thing about NYC is that you can yell and curse in the street drunk and nobody gives a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom