• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
H1zc1fr.jpg

Shit is twitch emote worthy.

Let's be real this is Eli's division to lose based off the Eagles in this game. However, the way the Pats have been playing perhaps this is all part of a larger plan...

walking to the liquor store. Great thing about NYC is that you can yell and curse in the street drunk and nobody gives a shit

I've seen people walk over passed out, probably not breathing junkies not giving a single fuck.

Kind of sucks that the season already looks decided.

Pats in the AFC, someone coming out of tonight's game or the Cardinals in the NFC.

Everyone else looks mediocre at best.

I can't believe we are going to lose to such a shitty team. How fucking embarrassing, they literally beat themselves by not being able to able to show composure.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Hey Aikman how do you feel about this game again?

I don't think I've ever heard the commentators shit on a game as much as they have this one. :jnc
I mean, they're not wrong. This is like developers shipping buggy / broken games. You motherfuckers are professionals, getting paid millions of dollars. You need to get roasted when providing a dissatisfactory product.

andthebeatgoeson

Bradford isn't doing himself any favors but our line play is atrocious. If shady were still here, he would have worse stats. O line changes and missing Maclin. Besides coaching arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom