• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be real this is Eli's division to lose based off the Eagles in this game. However, the way the Pats have been playing perhaps this is all part of a larger plan...

walking to the liquor store. Great thing about NYC is that you can yell and curse in the street drunk and nobody gives a shit

The Giants just made history for being the only team in league history to blow a double-digit lead in the 4th quarter of both week 1 and week 2

It's gonna be a while before I seriously believe they have a chance at playoffs, let alone the 7 wins they'd need to make it

Sanjuro

Sam Bradford leaving the stadium tonight.

zmil7MR.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I mean, they're not wrong. This is like developers shipping buggy / broken games. You motherfuckers are professionals, getting paid millions of dollars. You need to get roasted when providing a dissatisfactory product.

Oh no, I completely agree that it's a awful awful game I'm just a little surprised I guess with how Aikman and Buck aren't even trying to restrain their shade at all. It's really funny.

RBH

Meanwhile, we've got a couple of good finishes going on with Miami vs. Jacksonville and Oakland vs. Baltimore right now.

Mik317

so maybe getting rid of a shitton of people, and then not really playing your replacements all preseason thus making them rusty...was a bad idea.

but i'm no offensive genius so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom