• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Now just need to get some more of our weapons back. Would love to see Julius Thomas actually play dangit!

But Allen Robinson had a helluva game. Dude has talent.

Marquise Lee was effective as well. I was disappointed with Greene being so handsy, he was so reliable at FSU.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Green Bay, I'm not doing too well in my Fantasy League this week. If you could shut down Lynch tonight, that would be great!

Honestly feel awful for Tannehill. Horrid running game, bad defense, dropped passes, abysmal coaching.

Fuck this team.

Fuck Joe Philbin's skeletor ass fucking self.

Fuck Kevin Coyle and his "simplified" defense.

Fuck Suh.

Fuck Jason Fox.

Fuck every asshole in this thread.

Fuck me.

At least we can end the hopes early this year :(

Milchjon

Jags are American heroes.

Now only the Colts have to do their job.

Also can't believe we get to play the Cowboys without Dez and Romo. Must win now.

What about Matt Lienart in Dallas? The dude slung it in college and looked to be another Brady but then just died behind horrible teams. Could he be good behind this OL?

bobby-petrino-e45242597dac289d.jpg

:jnc

Waiting on the inevitable Bradford injury because they're not yanking him in garbage time. At this point, it's better for them to go 3 and out again just to protect him.

andthebeatgoeson

So the setup is chip will probably extend Bradford, Bradford will tear his acl the next week, then chip will leave for college. We take another 3 years rebuilding.

LQX

Wow at the Eagles. What a fuck up. At least they will have good draft pick come next year so Chip can continue to build on his vision.

Cowboys might be ok without Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom