• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Has there been a team in history who only needed a better kicker to become Super Bowl contenders?
A lot of teams have lost in the playoffs due to a shit field goal kicker.

It doesn't matter when you can score 40 but in a game that is tight those missed XP and chippy field goals can be huge. Especially when it can impact the coaching decisions because you are afraid to kick the ball.

_woLf

The look of anguish on Sherman's face is priceless

ESPN Seattle's Seahawks intro clip always says "Richard sherman with the interception again!!" and every fucking time it says that, all I can think of is the gif of sheer despair in his face :(

Gigglepoo

A lot of teams have lost in the playoffs due to a shit field goal kicker.

It doesn't matter when you can score 40 but in a game that is tight those missed XP and chippy field goals can be huge. Especially when it can impact the coaching decisions because you are afraid to kick the ball.

Steelers should sign Kickalicious. And always go for two.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bring back the scabs.

nfl_week3_17.jpg

Like I said earlier 8 weeks for Romo means missing 7 games. As long as we can get 2 wins out of those 7 then we're still in the hunt in this division.

The Weeden era commences.

bionic77

Steelers should sign Kickalicious. And always go for two.
The XPs don't bother me as much as I have zero confidence in Scobee for any kick past 25 yards.

You can always go for two. But sometimes you are in 4th and long and would like to take some points away from it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
They do such a bad job I hate Sunday night games, would totally listen to the radio if not for the fact they are always ahead of the tv broadcast by a few seconds.

wut? NBC is the best broadcast from the signal quality, to the presentation to the announcers.

brentech

Lacy's last carry was on the third-and-1 toss during the opening drive. Didn't see him injure right ankle, but that's why he's not in.
Last play was a shitty short toss.
Sounds right. That play is the fucking worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom