• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_suit

Realistically is there any team even close in the AFC to the Pats this year?

I have the Bengals as second but a bit far off. Arizona would be the second best team in the AFC easy.

Also, sophomore QBs Manizel, Carr, Bridgewater and Bortles went 4-0 after going 0-4 last week. Good to see talent rising.

Pitt could have beaten them, and they beat the Bills by 8. Is that really so impressive?

Zeke

So Romo out for 8 weeks means he misses the next two division games giants and eagles but would be back for both skins games. Also really disappointed he's going to miss the pats games :(

So Romo out for 8 weeks means he misses the next two division games giants and eagles but would be back for both skins games. Also really disappointed he's going to miss the pats games :(

Being up 2-0 already and up a game on both the Giants and Eagles, I'd say that if our O-line doesn't have 15 penalties a game we actually should be okay.

Zeke

Being up 2-0 already and up a game on both the Giants and Eagles, I'd say that if our O-line doesn't have 15 penalties a game we actually should be okay.
Everyone looked lost out there today I don't know how much faith I have in the team right now. The run game gives me some hope and the defense played great today, only two more games until we see hardy and McClain join the defense. That's really all I'm looking forward to right now.

bionic77

Pittsburgh will be really interesting when their two big cogs on offense return.
I think we could be pretty really good later this year if a few things break our way, but I don't think we will make noise in the postseason until we get a reliable kicker.

Its only 2 games but I am getting close to saying that Scobee is a bum ass bum who is not the solution.

Gigglepoo

I think we could be pretty really good later this year if a few things break our way, but I don't think we will make noise in the postseason until we get a reliable kicker.

Its only 2 games but I am getting close to saying that Scobee is a bum ass bum who is not the solution.

Has there been a team in history who only needed a better kicker to become Super Bowl contenders?

We have a beast of a kicker. Want him? All I ask if for a entire offensive line that is decent.

Has there been a team in history who only needed a better kicker to become Super Bowl contenders?

1990-1991 Buffalo Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom