• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
aviary_1442796576015.jpg

Time to forget

Beach

Realistically is there any team even close in the AFC to the Pats this year?

I have the Bengals as second but a bit far off. Arizona would be the second best team in the AFC easy.

Also, sophomore QBs Manizel, Carr, Bridgewater and Bortles went 4-0 after going 0-4 last week. Good to see talent rising.

Gigglepoo

I have the Bengals as second but a bit far off. Arizona would be the second best team in the AFC easy.

Denver's defense has to be first in the league after two weeks. They can hang with anyone.

eznark

Banned

Also, sophomore QBs Manizel, Carr, Bridgewater and Bortles went 4-0 after going 0-4 last week. Good to see talent rising.

They beat the Bills by one score and you don't think anyone is "even close" to them?

Joke post?

RBH

It will be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Just depends on the amount of displacement and the location of the fracture (most likely middle third). But that's the usual timeline for union to occur (if there is any significant displacement).

And an hour after I post that:

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Romo’s estimated absence initially has been pegged at eight weeks. NBC Sports Medicine Analyst Mike Ryan tells PFT that the location and stability of the fracture will be the key to the treatment plan. Most fractures, according to Mike Ryan, occur in the middle third of the clavicle.

_woLf

man we dont have to make it to the bowl every year but can you fuckers at least look like you're trying

darrell bevellllllllllll

edit: FINALLY

Bessy67

I swear, no other team completely blows as many coverages as we do.

And oh shit, here comes the read option. Now we're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom