• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

this_guy

which goober said it they had never seen a team score with 40 seconds left and no timeouts?

I don't think anyone said that. I was adamant about not running an inside draw with 40 seconds left and no timeouts in your own 20. If you go for it you should throw it. It worked for Green Bay and KC failed miserably when they ran that draw play.

Zeke

Jesus Fuck Witten sprained both ankles and a knee. His response "typical football stuff, I'll be fine" I love you Witten!

These NFL GamePass commercials of people watching the NFL while at work, in suits, with offices packed with people... seriously, what desk job offices are open on a Sunday?

Kiryu

Still want to fire SEA OC Darrell Bevell.

I don't understand why we got Jimmy Graham in first place if not using him at all which impacts Lynch running game for trading our center. :/

No one cares about your fantasy team.

Thanks.

But I do :(

fuck you. James Jones butt cheek cost me points.

That shit was such a weird call. So damn close

I've got $40,000 on that guys fantasy team tonight. If he loses THE BANK TAKES MY HOUSE

I'm taking your damn house anyway

Dear Random ass dude: Russell only throws to the other team.

Thanks

OH NO

Tell me more about your fantasy situation. How many points did your punter get you?

Why have you forsaken me :(

Anyways, I know better than to look for positive things from the Vikings, so I'd like to take solace in a damn Green Bay loss

Talon

Fantasy bullshit is literally worsening my enjoyment of football. Stahp.

Darrell Bevell has no fucking idea how to use Jimmy Graham. SEND HIM DOWN THE FUCKING SEAM. HE'S ALLOWED TO LINE UP IN THE SLOT. WHY ARE YOU PUTTING HIM OUT WIDE ON THE 20 YARD LINE.

Darrell Bevell has no fucking idea how to use Jimmy Graham. SEND HIM DOWN THE FUCKING SEAM. HE'S ALLOWED TO LINE UP IN THE SLOT. WHY ARE YOU PUTTING HIM OUT WIDE ON THE 20 YARD LINE.

Because Bevell?

cdyhybrid

Bevell can't figure out how to use Percy Harvin or Jimmy Basketball. Dude is the worst.

Did you not watch the last few seconds of the SB? Do you think Bevell would of use Jimmy correctly?

rObit

Banned
Still want to fire SEA OC Darrell Bevell.

I don't understand why we got Jimmy Graham in first place if not using him at all which impacts Lynch running game for trading our center. :/

Yeah I always had a bad feeling that they weren't going to find a good way to integrate him into our offense. Hope they figure something out in the coming weeks. I doubt the original pitch was "he could be like another Luke Wilson type of thing!"

Damnit.

Why are people throwing their coffee cups into the air on day-old football highlights?

No idea. I don't have cable so I thought about getting GamePass, but what's the point if it's not live. The commercial still doesn't make sense. He couldn't watch the game Sunday, because he was working, but he can watch it the next day when he's ...working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom