• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed with our interior line play. We've had trouble with pass pro from the outside, but that's a product of added strain from missing our man Eddie.

On the defensive side, our young secondary definitely looks it. It's disappointing we haven't had better play from Hayward, he needs to step up and give us the same effort he did as a rookie. We can't have a great D without a solid back end.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is getting weird.

Obviously nowhere close to as weird as saying 'we' though, right?

Gigglepoo

I disagree with that play call.

Rodgers gets hurt every season. Why run an unprotected QB draw up the middle against the Seahawks!?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Seahawks-bandwagon1.jpg

Wish we'd executed better there. But even if it succeeds, i don't really like the call. Our man A-Rodge can run any time, we don't need to dial his number to make it happen.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This win would be huge for us

Agreed! It'd help shake off some of the bad vibes we got last season!

Really impressed with our interior line play. We've had trouble with pass pro from the outside, but that's a product of added strain from missing our man Eddie.

On the defensive side, our young secondary definitely looks it. It's disappointing we haven't had better play from Hayward, he needs to step up and give us the same effort he did as a rookie. We can't have a great D without a solid back end.

Hopefully we can get Lacy back soon. We'd definitely feel his absence in our running game.

bionic77

I disagree with that play call.

Rodgers gets hurt every season. Why run an unprotected QB draw up the middle against the Seahawks!?
My father thinks the draw play is the greatest play of all time and will approve of it even when it is 4th and 15 and you need a first down to get the lead. Nothing gets him more excited than a successful draw play.

Obviously he somehow took control of Green Bay's offense in the redzone via some Patriots level technical chicanery and used the brilliant analysis that Seattle would never suspect an All Pro QB to try to sneak it in via a draw.

There is an art to doing the unexpected. Whisenhunt was a master of it when he was in Pittsburgh. The Pats are good at it too, but it doesn't count for them because they have the stench of being cheaters over everything they do.

squicken

This defense is just not the same. Williams is worse than any RCB they have had. Sherm and Earl just look a step slower. If it was just Rodgers it would be one thing. But both Rodgers and Foles?

cdyhybrid

Looking forward to the season over prognostications even though we lost to the team that is best built to beat us and the best QB in the league on the road.

brentech

My father thinks the draw play is the greatest play of all time and will approve of it even when it is 4th and 15 and you need a first down to get the lead. Nothing gets him more excited than a successful draw play.
So he plays a lot of Madden, does he?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Dang 0-2 start better get Kam back!

It's hard to believe that the locker room would still support this guy. I somehow doubt he'll ever be in a seahawk uni again. Then again I know nothing of the team so I could be full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom