• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say I Westernheretic 100% endorse of this thuggery.

Sometimes in life you just lose, and that's okay. But make sure when you lose you take someone with you, and if you can punch them in the mouth at least once.

squicken

Yet we allow Pac man to rip off helmets and smash someone's head on it.

My guess is the officials got a memo about that one. All the NFL writer types say the league was horrified by the fight last year in the SB and will do whatever to keep them from happeing

brentech

So good to see him do well. They really picked him up as a return threat because we were getting shit from our kickoff returns. To see him do well in the passing game is a huge bonus.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've got such a huge football crush on Godgers. I wish I knew what it was like to have an amazing QB on my hometown team.. Dagger time.

bionic77

I fucking hate this defense

All of them
They gave the offense a chance to win the game.

The offense then proceeded to take a taco bell shit all over the field.

Blame Wussle.

Since this game is done I want to go back to a point FMT made earlier. FMT not to pile on but I just heard a stat that Harbs was 9-1 when traveling East for an early game. Ron Jeremy might not be half the coach Harbs was but if I recall correctly at least he can console himself with the fact that he has a giant weiner!

Blame Wussle.

Since this game is done I want to go back to a point FMT made earlier. FMT not to pile on but I just heard a stat that Harbs was 9-1 when traveling East for an early game. Ron Jeremy might not be half the coach Harbs was but if I recall correctly at least he can console himself with the fact that he has a giant weiner!

because harbs is a great coach and jed york is a stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Blame Wussle.

FMT has been saying for at least 2 years that Wilson getting paid would be the end of the Seahawks contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom