• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

You don't listen to your own fans crying, you listen to others. Texans radio should be gold with QB issues and Aggies calling in about Manziel

I haven't listened since I stopped detailing cars, but Cleveland sports radio could make anyone go bat shit insane.

Miracle

What in the world were the Seahawks just doing. 2 minutes, no timeouts, work the middle of the field exclusively. Good call.

Yeah that was awful. Especially Wilson on that one play where he just runs up the middle like its the 2nd quarter.

Regardless, great game by both sides. Intense game with a LOT of emotion.

Aaron Rodgers as usual makes this game even more fun to watch.

Seahawks-bandwagon1.jpg

lol

Never thought we'd be 2-0 to honest. Will have to reasses my prediction for our final record.

You didn't think you would beat us at home or you think you lose to the Bears? I'm not sure which is worst...

I totally expected 2-0 or 1-1. Not 0-2... WORST WEEK EVER CONTINUES!

Miracle

You didn't think you would beat us at home or you think you lose to the Bears? I'm not sure which is worst...

I totally expected 2-0 or 1-1. Not 0-2... WORST WEEK EVER CONTINUES!

I'm not worried about the Seahawks. Their 0-2 but they struggled early last season too. They will bounce back and possibly meet the Packers later in the Playoffs once again.

Hell, this game might even convince the Hawks to sign Kam now.

squicken

I haven't listened since I stopped detailing cars, but Cleveland sports radio could make anyone go bat shit insane.

I go for a morning run and usually listen to podcasts. But during football season I'll listen to local radio b/c the callers are crazy. Lines will be full when morning drive starts a 6

brentech

I don't even care that I lost both my fantasy games and 3 fanduel games. I'm rich with joy (to my wife, that means I smiled).
Guion back next week. Starks looked a lot better when he gets more touches. Looks like Adams will survive.
Hopefully Lacy's weight doesnt stress that ankle out.

_woLf

GG packgaf. Super fucking frustrated that two weeks in a row I really feel like we could have won if we had Kam. And perhaps if Bevell wasn't set on screwing us over.

Kiryu

Seahawks will be ok but we need to fix our problems especially Darell Bevell play calling (not using Jimmy G), O-line, and Kam Hold out to be dealt with...

0-2 record aren't end of the world for Seahawks Season so...

R-E-L-A-X!

Way too many penalties today.

But Rodgers does it again. It sucked to see Lacy be hurt but its actually very fun to watch Starks play. He doesn't quite pack the same punch as Lacy but he's no slouch and he gets down field. I felt full confidence in Starks that our running game would still be fine.

Hopefully Adams is ready to go hard at 100%. I feel his break out game is coming soon.

Rflagg

Congrats pack fans. Hold firm Seahawk friends we get this season back on track lots of reasons to be excited despite the loss tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom