• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
its really amazing Luck hasn't been injured, he gets hit a lot. he's getting hit on almost every pass play tonight.

Sanjuro

me vs sanjuro in fantasy

NQWgejF.gif

Score more points, then go get your fucking shinebox.

Spinluck

I wouldn't get too down on this game. Revis is still Revis, and Cromartie is a damn fine number two corner. Bad matchup for the Colts offense. Colts could use a third down back. Someone like Vereen would have been very nice for this offense. Not a fan of TY, and Johnson is old. Although, TY in something like the Pats offense with a QB who can throw deep would be dangerous.

I'm somewhat amazed with TYs production, he's a #2-3 WR on most teams. But i guess you get those numbers when you're basically the only go-to option. So he gets by less nimble corners with his size and quickness easy. But get too physical with him he checks out mentally early in games. I've seen him literally give up on plays when shit doesn't go his way. Like the Pats games for example.

Drakeon

Where's the fun in not overreacting irresponsibly?

That being said, 7 of those 8 teams have shown that they have deep irreconcilable flaws and the other one is on pace to lose their 16 best players this year to injury.

Redskins could easily be 9-7 if they limit Cousins so he doesn't throw a ton of ints. Colts still got time to get 9-10 wins too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom