• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I think Geno getting his jaw smashed in was one of the best things to happen to the Jets. Fitzpatrick is a pretty solid fit for this offense.

Geno is Aaron Boone without any skills

biggest thing the jets did was fire their president and former gm and scouting director

why would you do that if you're luck? he was still like 8 yards away from the first against a LB and dl, no way was he getting that first

He knows his team is garbage and probably feels like he has to do everything himself. I'd be concerned if I were the Colts that kind of shit could end of having long lasting effects on how he plays.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
are we watching the same game? he fucking sucks. got lucky against the browns, hasn't looked good tonight. colts are playing 4 scrub DBs off the street right now every single play. a good QB would have the jets up 20+ points right now honestly.

Gotta agree with this. Decker has been the safety valve, dude's always open, otherwise Fitz has been just chuckin' it.

are we watching the same game? he fucking sucks. got lucky against the browns, hasn't looked good tonight. colts are playing 4 scrub DBs off the street right now every single play. a good QB would have the jets up 20+ points right now honestly.

Gotta agree with this. Decker has been the safety valve, dude's always open, otherwise Fitz has been just chuckin' it.

Geno would be doing better.

LJ11

Jets can't get any run game going, Colts are still keeping 6 in box against the Jets 5. No respect for the pass game.

Spinluck

Luck has been trash this season so far.

How many more turnovers do you need to learn how to accept defeat on a play? Tries to do waaayyyy too much.

k0e10hF.gif
Saved. Lol!!

Afrikan

excuse my last post..

the media and other fans have cause me to hate on a nice stand up genuine guy like Luck.....with all their contradictions and bashing of Kaepernick. :/

sorry Andrew... I really do still believe in you.

Zeke

He knows his team is garbage and probably feels like he has to do everything himself. I'd be concerned if I were the Colts that kind of shit could end of having long lasting effects on how he plays.
Either that or he get murdered trying to keep a play alive. Either way it's no bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom