• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I've accepted this.

He just takes way too many risks to be as efficient or productive as Rodgers, Brady, or Manning. Slinger at heart, but good lord, at least Brett moved the fucking ball :(

You also need a decent team around you to be as good as those guys.

Spinluck

Colts are going to adjust and murder us.

You had me at Colts adjusting lol

with who?

Mastermind Pagano

Offensive Genius Pep Hamilton

Elite Defensive Strategist Manusky

all having to work with what that hack Grigson put in the toolshed for them.

We are fucked until Drugsay cleans house again

LJ11

Jets Oline doesn't seem terrible. Are they just not opening holes or the RBs not seeing them or what.

Ferguson is playing like shit, or rather the rookie across from him is pounding the snot out of him against the run. Chan wants to spread you out, get the numbers in his favor, and gash you with the run. Seems like the Colts are fine with letting Fitz dink and dunk, protecting against run a bit more.

Chan's motioned a TE to the outside a lot, getting Davis or whatever corner is on that side to motion out with him and abuse the interior defender with the slot receiver, does this a lot. He's also tried to throw a couple of screens while motioning out the TE to the far side of the field. No screen or run game to speak of thus far.

TheFatOne

I've accepted this.

He just takes way too many risks to be as efficient or productive as Rodgers, Brady, or Manning. Slinger at heart, but good lord, at least Brett moved the fucking ball :(

I wouldn't get too down on this game. Revis is still Revis, and Cromartie is a damn fine number two corner. Bad matchup for the Colts offense. Colts could use a third down back. Someone like Vereen would have been very nice for this offense. Not a fan of TY, and Johnson is old. Although, TY in something like the Pats offense with a QB who can throw deep would be dangerous.

Brees is broken, Romo is broken, Manning is broken, the 2012 QB class are dumpster fires this year; Cutler, Flacco and Stafford are still themselves; Houston doesn't even have a QB, and the rest are backups. It really will end with Rodgers and Brady, won't it? Big Ben, save us!

Miracle

Really confused why the Colts are playing this bad though. As far as I know, not too many changes happened within the roster since last season and looked to see Luck really break out this year. Suddenly the offense looks really bad other than the run game, and the defense even worse (being led by a rookie D-line might do it though).

Jeez what happened?

Kusagari

Brees is broken, Romo is broken, Manning is broken, the 2012 QB class are dumpster fires this year; Cutler, Flacco and Stafford are still themselves; Houston doesn't even have a QB, and the rest are backups. It really will end with Rodgers and Brady, won't it? Big Ben, save us!

Healthy Carson Palmer about to do what Warner couldn't and beat the Pats in the bowl

Really confused why the Colts are playing this bad though. As far as I know, not too many changes happened within the roster since last season and looked to see Luck really break out this year. Suddenly the offense looks really bad other than the run game, and the defense even worse (being led by a rookie D-line might do it though).

Jeez what happened?

Luck and Wilson are having a contest of who can do X better. When Russell was winning Luck was trying to outdo him. Now that Russell is losing Luck is once again trying to out do him.

Jeez what happened?

If Luck doesn't play out of his mind this is a 2-14 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom