• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the real Peyton in terms of arm strength, no it won't be. Favre didn't drop like this. Peyton's is related to his neck injury. Id bet favre has more zip than Peyton to this day.
My point is that the punishment at the qb position + age is a potent combo. Favre had one of his better seasons in 09, and he was gone 2 years later. Same seems to be true with Peyton. Wouldn't be surprising at all if Brady suffers the same fate. (unless he retires first)

bionic77

If this is the real Peyton in terms of arm strength, no it won't be. Favre didn't drop like this. Peyton's is related to his neck injury. Id bet favre has more zip than Peyton to this day.
Farve has more zip on his throws today than most starting qb's in the league.

Arm strength isn't everything though.

If it were Jeff George would be the greatest of all time.

Holy fuck Alexis! I picked you fuckers. Don't keep giving it away for nothing!

Andy Reid y'all.

AndyReidClock.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Farve has more zip on his throws today than most starting qb's in the league.

Arm strength isn't everything though.

If it were Jeff George would be the greatest of all time.

Holy fuck Alexis! I picked you fuckers. Don't keep giving it away for nothing!

Definitely, point being though this drop off has everything to do with velocity. Without it offense is going to be a constant battle.

You really should google the offense they have in place.

I'm learning that you guys don't understand that having a shit oline means you dont have 10 seconds to let a wr run a 15 yard route and that its difficult to throw to those recievers when you have a defender on you.

This is coming from an anti-Peyton guy too.

I'm learning that you are refusing to see that he's floating all of his passes. You really should google a local optometrist and set up an appointment

You really should google the offense they have in place.

I'm learning that you guys don't understand that having a shit oline means you dont have 10 seconds to let a wr run a 15 yard route and that its difficult to throw to those recievers when you have a defender on you.

This is coming from an anti-Peyton guy too.

Again, where were the O-line complaints for at least the last 2 regular season games and the January Colts game where he looked just as shit (the latter also with a pick-six)

Schaub 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom