• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Definitely, point being though this drop off has everything to do with velocity. Without it offense is going to be a constant battle.
He started the last two years strong and faltered down the stretch. But he was putting up record numbers 2 years ago and he had a noodle arm then.

I think Peyton can still succeed to a point with his noodle arm just because of how smart he is. But you can't depend on it. That shit can fade at a moments notice.

Tough to see him winning a SB but he even with his fucked up neck I think he is still in the top 10 qbs in the league. Its just ugly to watch.

I'm up against Broncos D and have D.Thomas with limp arm manning throwing at him with 4 points

getting murdered. pls throw to him peypey

zychi

Banned
I'm learning that you are refusing to see that he's floating all of his passes. You really should google a local optometrist and set up an appointment
Well i guess they should sign Tebow and Rex Grossman. Both can throw deep and have "zip" behind their throws.

Notice the screens, slants and quick routes? Thats because the oliine is trash and what Kubiak ran in Hou. This offense is supposed to be run first, like most succesful offenses in the NFL, but it doesnt work when your oline sucks.

Feel free to call that optometrist so you can get some glasses and read up on what an offensive scheme is

:)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He started the last two years strong and faltered down the stretch. But he was putting up record numbers 2 years ago and he had a noodle arm then.

I think Peyton can still succeed to a point with his noodle arm just because of how smart he is. But you can't depend on it. That shit can fade at a moments notice.

Tough to see him winning a SB but he even with his fucked up neck I think he is still in the top 10 qbs in the league. Its just ugly to watch.

That's what it is he's so smart, but it seems like even when he makes the right call it has to be absolutely perfect and even still, no yac.

zychi

Banned
Again, where were the O-line complaints for at least the last 2 regular season games and the January Colts game where he looked just as shit (the latter also with a pick-six)

Schaub 2.0
His arm was dead at the end of last year, thats not the current problem. Itll be a problem eventually this year tho

bionic77

I hate these new extra points.

Some team is going to get fucked so hard by it in the playoffs. And mostly likely it is going to be the Steelers.

I am not ready for that kind of heart break.

ramuh

I think Manning played like shit for a few quarters over the last few games to make Kubiak go back to what Peyton likes.

Miracle

Some team is going to get fucked so hard by it in the playoffs. And mostly likely it is going to be the Steelers.

I think that's the point. Pretty much adding more pressure on any scoring possession.

Sanjuro

I find it amazing people are crying so hard already. Your claim is valid, but hearing it from kickers who are paid what they are to move a few yards back? Lol

squicken

The consequence of this is that good placekicks are now even more valuable. Eagles definitely will lose a game b/c of it

I hope it happens to the Patriots or Chargers. If it's any consolation it definitely won't happen to the Steelers

Because they won't be in the playoffs :)

I think Manning played like shit for a few quarters over the last few games to make Kubiak go back to what Peyton likes.

It really is a night-and-day difference on offense. If the Broncos are going to have ANY success on offense, both Kubiak and Manning are going to have to find a balance on offensive playcalling because pure Kubiak-style is killing Manning behind this O-Line, and we know Manning's offense isn't sustainable throughout the season, particularly the post-season.

Winter is coming

cldwp200b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom