• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Way to keep your balance Charles
Crow woulda been on his face

UVsFBad.png

Who needs Crow when you have Josh McCown :')

Miracle

You are wrong. Cdyhybrid is correct. It's still a virtual non play, as any misses are still statistical flukes.

That has yet to be seen. Again after week 1, we have seen a few missed extra points. I imagine that number will climb higher as the season goes on.

That has yet to be seen. Again after week 1, we have seen a few missed extra points. I imagine that number will climb higher as the season goes on.
My understanding was that they used stats to figure out where to move it back to. The idea is to make going for 2 closer to a coin flip decision, rather than a pure desperation move.

Commercials right after a kickoff make zero sense now that everything is a touchback. We just had a three minute break, greedy monsters.

Actually, kickoffs no longer really make sense. Just start at the 20.

zychi

Banned
Commercials right after a kickoff make zero sense now that everything is a touchback. We just had a three minute break, greedy monsters.

Actually, kickoffs no longer really make sense. Just start at the 20.
I wish the nfl would go the fifa/epl route, let a company sponsor the whole game, throw their logo up on the screen all game, no commercials. Thats what sunday ticket should really be, pay for no ads, mic'd players and better announcers

I wish the nfl would go the fifa/epl route, let a company sponsor the whole game, throw their logo up on the screen all game, no commercials. Thats what sunday ticket should really be, pay for no ads, mic'd players and better announcers

I'm on board. I love the constant flow of soccer.

Trey

No. It's been seen. Modern fg attempts at or around the 15 yard line provide us statistical data that shows the average kicker is knocking it in 94+ percent of the time.

That's not enough difference to convince a coach who usually would go for one in a particular situation to go for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom