• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're never going to win with those many penalties and turnovers. Hold on to the damn ball. Knee the fucker and go into overtime. We will never drive down the field in 49 seconds with this offense. Give me the damn playbook

Fitts

hey NFL Gaf long time listener first time caller just want to tell you guys that as someone with no stake in this game, that shit was hilarious.

High-fucking-five fellow Thirlwell fan.

My investment was Peyton proving he can still go. Glad I got a laugh out of it too.

j-wood

I'm so sorry cheif fans. That has to suck.

As a Titan fan, I dealt with that Manning 1 minute drive bullshit for years.

Then to have that fumble...

ShaneB

Awful loss. Fun game from both teams on defence, but to lose like that, god damn.

Oh well, it's week 2, plenty of time to rebound.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean...

5 to 1 turnover ratio really says it all. If the Bronocos didn't win that'd be the story. It's amazing that it was even close.

The whole is Jamaal Charles, he's their best player. He could literally break a huge run on a draw, I don't see why that's a problem. The issue is that he fumbled, not the play call.

rokkerkory

KC coaching lost the game for them

11644926_1169218236428047_1212048722_n.gif

squicken

I thought that was a good game. Both teams have good defenses. KC has an issue at CB. KC just had awful ball security. All the Manning stuff is fun, but it's turnovers that were the difference

brentech

People are shook because they are learning that he played a character on The Colbert Show and he and his show are not like it at all.

Is that really the reason though? I feel like Fallon/Kimmel/Corden/Conan all have some stuff that gets a bit of attention each week.

What kind of call was that. Why run the ball in that situation. If he wanted to run a play run a play out of shotgun and if no one is open toss it out of bounds.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The whole is Jamaal Charles, he's their best player. He could literally break a huge run on a draw, I don't see why that's a problem. The issue is that he fumbled, not the play call.

Agree with this totally.

You trust your best player to not fuck up. He fumbled twice. Cost his team the game.

Andy Reid taking shit for Charles being a fuck up is hilarious.

Peyton is finished Kappa

You know I really believed that coming into the game and into the first half, but towards the end he started getting in rhythm again. Granted, the KC front line was not giving him any time, and I need only point out the Patriots game last year to illustrate how they can make a really good QB look very bad. He started to look better as the night wore on. Maybe not quite as good as he has in the past, but well enough to win this game. Really seems to be a scheme issue on offense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom