• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas is squicken?

squicken is an NFLGAF scholar. Guy understands the X's and O's of football better than anyone in this thread (LJ11, Futurevoid, Godslay and a few others and up there). He's wrong about Sam noodle arm Bradford though. And he's wrong about Stafford but overall he understands the game.

Really hoping for the Seahawks to beat the Packers so we can take the division lead after we beat the Vikings on Sunday.

Though if the Seahawks start the season 0-2 I expect the locker room to start imploding.

Spinluck

Colts suck and have always sucked. They just had Manning to drag Jim Irsay's failures to victory.

Lmao, just like that Broncos team that got crushed by the Seahawks sucked too right?

Manning had an incredible offense around him for most of his time in Indy. You're just a loser who chokes on his jock harder than he chokes in big games.

Love Manning the player, but I want absolutely nothing to do with some of his delusional fans. Glad they followed him to Denver.

cdyhybrid

squicken is an NFLGAF scholar. Guy understands the X's and O's of football better than anyone in this thread (LJ11, Futurevoid, Godslay and a few others and up there). He's wrong about Sam noodle arm Bradford though. And he's wrong about Stafford but overall he understands the game.

Really hoping for the Seahawks to beat the Packers so we can take the division lead after we beat the Vikings on Sunday.

Though if the Seahawks start the season 0-2 I expect the locker room to start imploding.

Didn't you say the locker room was going to implode last season too?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Didn't you say the locker room was going to implode last season too?

It kind of did in a couple of ways (Russel Wilsons race and leadership questioned) but the winning cured all the ills. Also you have one of the best manager of ego-driven personalities in Coach Carroll.

If you guys start 0-2 without management caving into Kam Chancellor's demands you'll see guys like Marshawn Lynch and Dick Sherman be more outspoken then they usually are.

Just beat the Packers por favor

Seahawks can absolutely credit the Panthers for saving their season last year.

Had the Panthers actually not been fuck-ups and won that game and sent Seattle to 3-4, it would have been implosion time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Only thing saving me right now

[imghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n535/benn1ce/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/41F62647-7B22-47D7-B9FB-244F22042930.jpg][/img]

Nice job on properly posting an image, Penny. What am I supposed to be looking at that's saving you atm?

Every first-time player of daily fantasy football begins the new season undefeated, just like even the most hopeless NFL teams. But after 16 weeks of real football, most rookie fantasy players will have been separated from their money, just as certainly as the Cleveland Browns will be disabused of their playoff ambitions.

disrespectful

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey Kas how's the quad of Tate? Is he ready to go big this weekend?

Tate is ready to go big every weekend. He's one of the best WRs in the game. It all depends on Stafford's shoulder. Stafford is tough so he'll play, but if he's hurt even a little hopefully we focus on the run game more.

So many weapons on the Lions offense you're playing roulette every weekend with who you start. One week Abdullah has a big week, the next its Tate, the next its Megatron etc.

Spinluck

You only knew what it was like to be in a SB thanks to Manning and you'll never know that feeling again.

In 09, sure, he carried that team.

But 06? Lol, that team was an all around solid team in the postseason. I think that defense ranked number one in the postseason statically too. But hey, what do you know about football being a team game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom