• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Can tell that I'm drunk from the fact that I bought pasta with spinach and cherry tomatoes when I like neither spinach nor cherry tomatoes.

jak'd

At least I have more beer.

Milchjon

smh commie

Uncooked tomatoes in general are useless.

Either they completely dominate with their shitty flavor or they are unnoticeable and just soften everything up.

Either way, I always have to take them off.

Tomatoes are more like a seasoning and/or a flavor enhancer than a legit food on their own.

#TeamNoTomato
#TomaNo

So what will you name her?

No clue, she's an odd looking dog. Her head is very beagleish (black instead of brown), but her body is spotted like a zebra. Really friendly and non-aggressive, though super energetic (Partially because she could be a Australian cattle dog (They have no clue what she is, one sheet says she's part Terrier part Australian Cattle dog, the other says she's hound and Australian Cattle Dog), she's in a new place and she's only 8ish months old).

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No clue, she's an odd looking dog. Her head is very beagleish (black instead of brown), but her body is spotted like a zebra. Really friendly and non-aggressive, though super energetic (Partially because she could be a Australian cattle dog (They have no clue what she is, one sheet says she's part Terrier part Australian Cattle dog, the other says she's hound and Australian Cattle Dog), she's in a new place and she's only 8ish months old).

Name her... Cammy?

Only thing you love unconditionally is Franconia.

We all do.

Franconia blows

What are the chances that Cleveland is tanking? I mean it seems hard to purposefully build an offense that bad, and the defense is just a really expensive mess

They always find a way to look completely terrible yet get enough wins that they can't get a good draft pick in a year where it would actually matter and help them

Remember the happiest draft they had in a decade last year, when they got Manziel and Gilbert? And miraculously they exceeded expectations: both busted instead of just one

That's the beautiful thing about smashing a flight attendant.

You gonna rack them frequent flier miles for real.

Say hi to my dudes Randall, Western, and cdy for me

Tabris

Why would you carry around a gun with you?

Why would you even have a gun outside of hunting?

You Americans are so backwards.

XvekCo4.jpg

Tom Penny

Fuck Canada you filthy fucks with your shit airlines. A 10 hour flight isnt enough. How about a 4 hour delay for a plane malfunction so we have to switch planes. Im about to go Jak at the bar.

What are the chances that Cleveland is tanking? I mean it seems hard to purposefully build an offense that bad, and the defense is just a really expensive mess

e;
What's the plan, though? What's tanking going to accomplish? The only team that's had success tanking is the Colts, and they were only able to do that because luck was such a slam dunk.

I feel like the incompetence buck has to stop somewhere.

Tabris

Fuck Canada you filthy fucks with your shit airlines. A 10 hour flight isnt enough. How about a 4 hour delay for a plane malfunction so we have to switch planes. Im about to go Jak at the bar.

I have flown all around the country on every major airline. North American airlines are horrible in general, but Air Canada and WestJet are at least semi-decent in comparison to Delta, AA, United, etc.

Tom Penny

I have flown all around the country on every major airline. North American airlines are horrible in general, but Air Canada and WestJet are at least semi-decent in comparison to Delta, AA, United, etc.
I got ten bucks off airport food for 4 hours less time with a drink in my hand on an ocean front. Fuck all you Canucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom