• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

$50 Bagel Sandwich at Metlife. Meant to be share
CPNHmbLVEAEdV3l.jpg

now thats New York/New Jersey

squicken

What are the chances that Cleveland is tanking? I mean it seems hard to purposefully build an offense that bad, and the defense is just a really expensive mess

e;

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano
Stat that jumps off the page:
Colts are 16-2 vs AFC South with Andrew Luck

Colts are 17-14 vs everyone else

bionic77

What else is good to cook via sou vide other than steaks?

I saw the recommended kit for doing it on a regular pot on wirecutter and was wondering if there was anything else worth trying.

I will probably get it anyways. Seems like the perfect way to cook steaks in the winter. The other method involved freezing my ass off. This way I can just chill and watch the Steelers give away games while the food is cooking.

Interesting quotes from Bart Scott questioning the makeup of the current Raiders team for them letting Amari Cooper get his head bashed into a helmet by Pacman Jones

Bart Scott: Amari Cooper Should be Looking at Teamates Differently Today

"So if I’m a Raider and I see that happen to my young guy, I get up,” Scott continued. “And listen, I’m not talking tough, trust me. I walk it. I would have grabbed Adam by his dreads and banged his head into the ground and choked him out and wouldn’t care who came on that field. It should have been benches-cleared, all-out melee, and you just pay the fine. We call that the cost of doing business. If that would have been a Ravens team that I was a part of, Pacman would still be getting his butt beat."

Tom Penny

I saw the recommended kit for doing it on a regular pot on wirecutter and was wondering if there was anything else worth trying.

I will probably get it anyways. Seems like the perfect way to cook steaks in the winter. The other method involved freezing my ass off. This way I can just chill and watch the Steelers give away games while the food is cooking.
You unfamiliar with a cast iron pan?

jbug617

Banned

Probably Pork Tenderloin and Seafood

bionic77

bionic77

You unfamiliar with a cast iron pan?
I always preferred grilling to using a pan.

One of the big reasons I prefer my own steaks to what I get in a restaurant.

I had a tuna salad on a bagel for lunch today, it was yummy.
My first instinct is to always mock your taste in food but tuna really is the greatest.

i could eat that shit once a day and not miss a beat.

The only downside is the mercury and the other toxins that big ass fish carry.

squicken

Yo Larry.

I forgot. What team did Scott play for again? I wonder if that team has a history of being violent to the point where it goes beyond what is normally acceptable.

This needs to be investigated.

I think Scott is exaggerating, but his point is right. The other Raiders didn't do what they should have done when one of their teammates was getting violently pushed around

Tom Penny

I always preferred grilling to using a pan.

One of the big reasons I prefer my own steaks to what I get in a restaurant.

My first instinct is to always mock your taste in food but tuna really is the greatest.

i could eat that shit once a day and not miss a beat.

The only downside is the mercury and the other toxins that big ass fish carry.
Grill is better than a pan but winter leaves no choices. Pan sear then broil.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Teddy "three rings" Johnson, says its highly suspicious that the headsets go out at critical times in the game at Gillette stadium.

Queue kharvey in 3...2...1...

squicken

Eagles' DBs soft

Roddy White took a swipe at the Eagles cornerbacks when discussing Atlanta’s upcoming matchup with the Giants.

“This is a different week, this is a different team,” said White, via ESPN. “To me, they’ve got better corners than the guys we played last week. So, it will be different.

"They're good players and they can run. [Dominique] Rodgers-Cromartie has been in the league a long time. He understands stuff. Prince [Amukamara] is kind of following behind him. They're going to try and put their hands on you and try to disrupt timings of routes. To me, they're just a better bunch than the guys we just played. So, we'll have to be on our A game."

Jones said the Eagles DBs wanted to disrupt the timing as well with their press coverage "but we didn't give them the opportunity to do that. We know they're not tough at the line of scrimmage. They're not put-your-hands-on-you guys. They just kind of want to shadow you and run with you.

BBQ Ribs

Chicken Breast

Chicken Thigh

Burgers

Corn

Chicken Salad

Ham

Anyone who is anyone should be reverse searing their steaks. Bring it up to temp slowly on the cool side of the grill and then throw it over super high heat quickly just to form the crust.

Greg

paging eznark

Hindl

I for one am shocked that this aspect (along with leaving CBs on islands) that was criticized by everyone all season last year, that Bill Davis said that he realized was a problem, that they brought in a new secondary coach to fix, that they assured all summer was much better this time around, that they paid top money to get a player to help, remains unfixed in Bill Davis' scheme. Shocked I tell you

squicken

That is a Stafford-esque stat.

The Colts have beat SF, SEA and Denver. And Houston was 9-5 vs the rest of the league last year. But it's also obvious they are not a very good team. I don't get the point of telling everyone Pagano was going to be fired after the year. Should have just fired him. It almost feels like they are wasting the year with a team that can't beat a good team in the playoffs

Pepiope

I for one am shocked that this aspect (along with leaving CBs on islands) that was criticized by everyone all season last year, that Bill Davis said that he realized was a problem, that they brought in a new secondary coach to fix, that they assured all summer was much better this time around, that they paid top money to get a player to help, remains unfixed in Bill Davis' scheme. Shocked I tell you
When hired, I assumed that Davis was just a transitional coach because he has turned a 4-3 D into a 3-4D before. I figured he would be gone after 2 years, yet here he is.

Well just adopted a rescue dog, no I am not naming her after Kave nor Gata. She will not experience any more pain like Kave will, nor will she be a degenerate who would hump Hernandez's leg given the chance.

Pepiope

How many coordinators will the Eagles fire before they finally get to Chip
Lurie isn't going to fire Chip anytime soon. So I'd say at least a few.

Well just adopted a rescue dog, no I am not naming her after Kave nor Gata. She will not experience any more pain like Kave will, nor will she be a degenerate who would hump Hernandez's leg given the chance.
Sammy would be a good name, after her favorite quarterback.

squicken

gata, did you read this?

Inside the rise and fall of Urban Meyer's Florida Gators

Tebow played every right note off the field. He socialized but didn't chase women, even though he attracted plenty of female attention. He certainly didn't get into trouble. Tebow's fame necessitated private areas for him and his friends at restaurants and bars, where teammates basked in the attention that came with being in his crew.

The quarterback's presence as the team's leader was stronger on television than in reality. On TV, he was the alpha dog. In the locker room, he was one of several players in leadership roles.

Tebow's famed "Promise" speech after the Ole Miss loss is now celebrated with a plaque outside The Swamp. What went untold: wide receiver Louis Murphy consoling a sobbing Tebow minutes before that speech, assuring him Florida would win out.

Tebow became "almost bigger than the team," said cornerback Jeremy Brown, one of many who considered Spikes the team's emotional leader and Harvin its best player. The Pounceys, Murphy, running back Brandon James and linebacker Ryan Stamper also held sway in the locker room.

this_guy

Pork ribs. It'll take time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom