• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Aw man, I missed the 2 year anniversary of Colts getting Trent Truck yesterday :[

Time flies...

fuck you and Taylor Swift

I feel like White Chicks is a severely underrated comedy.

So good.

The last time me and my friends watched it was like 5 years ago, we randomly popped it and had a good laugh. I don't give a shit what anyone says, Terry Crews singing A Thousand Miles is a GOAT comedy scene.

MRSA

Banned
Yea but you don't party. You're that dude that just stands there. I mean I ain't hating it ain't your thang... but I go HAM!

I'm not getting me and my boys to drop 5k to get our dicks teased. Lets be honest, how many of your boys got laid that night.

Most people who enjoy going to these clubs just want to post pictures on their Instagrams because they they want others to want to be pretend to be them.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Everybody should go to a strip club once or twice in their life. Then everybody should stop going to strip clubs. They're fun, but you don't want to be the guy who is always like "let's go to the strip club" on a Wednesday afternoon.

minx

Have to love how appreciated I am by my "customers". 4 hours of being cussed out by a 68 year old. Called me stupid, ignorant, asshole, you name it. Said she would destroy me, sue me, then said I was just doing my job and that she hated to admit she liked me. Then went back to hating me once she discovered the DUI tow fee.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Have to love how appreciated I am by my "customers". 4 hours of being cussed out by a 68 year old. Called me stupid, ignorant, asshole, you name it. Said she would destroy me, sue me, then said I was just doing my job and that she hated to admit she liked me. Then went back to hating me once she discovered the DUI tow fee.

I mean, just look around real quick and then toss her purse into the road.

minx

I mean, just look around real quick and then toss her purse into the road.

Oh she wasn't happy to hear I left her purse in her car. She went off on me for a few minutes when she found out I didn't grab her purse (which she eventually got back). Refused to get out of the squad car and told me I would have to hurt her and force her out. I was able to charm her out eventually with words. I did accidentally run over her shoe with my car though.

minx

"accidently"

1441.gif

Spinluck

Yay to working at 6 in the am.

Yay for cofy.

Everybody should go to a strip club once or twice in their life. Then everybody should stop going to strip clubs. They're fun, but you don't want to be the guy who is always like "let's go to the strip club" on a Wednesday afternoon.

I took a date to a strip club once.

it was her idea

Wrayfield

Just tase her. Teach her a lesson :).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Really good article covering Manning and the Broncos' offensive issues. Definitely have noticed that Manning is overthrowing Sanders and Thomas on big plays. A lot.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/s...-broncos-cant-keep-leaning-on-peyton-manning/

I think this is pretty damning:

It seems incredible that John Elway decided to change horses midstream during the last days of the Manning era and hire a coach who was going to install a drastically different offense from the one Manning has run for most of the last 15 years, but it happened.

I understand the thinking on a few levels - Protect Peyton, put less pressure on him to perform, and Elway himself didn't win the SB until he had Davis on that run game. Kubiak is a Shanahan disciple and was actually Elways backup.

The writer also makes interesting points about switching over to the old Indy offense. That does beg a question tho - does Peyton Manning become ***PEYTON MANNING*** without Tom Moore?

Nice to actually get some football discussion in the NFL thread.

XE7ZYr8%2B-%2BImgur.gif

Good morning

We will be seeing a lot of Julio highlights tomorrow.

I think this is pretty damning:

I understand the thinking on a few levels - Protect Peyton, put less pressure on him to perform, and Elway himself didn't win the SB until he had Davis on that run game. Kubiak is a Shanahan disciple and was actually Elways backup.

Nice to actually get some football discussion in the NFL thread.

We will be seeing a lot of Julio highlights tomorrow.

I heard an interesting quote from the cbs fantasy cast. Quotes from Kubiak (assuming the guy isn't lying on the podcast):

Reporter:
"Down 14-nothing did you change anything pass protection wise?"

Kubes:
"We found a little rhythm. I just think we started playing better. We played better. We made tougher plays. We've got to start making them from the start"

reporter:
"It looks like you made a decision to put peyton int he 3-wide shotgun"

Kubes:
"We're trying to help him by running the football better and do some things, but we also know what he's very comfortable doing. So we're trying to find a medium between the two and we think that will be good for our team. HE took control, and we got him in that environment. We struggled to run the ball, but he continued to make plays".

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
With that Giants secondary? They could and I would still feel comfortable with picking them.

You mean with those Giants safeties. DRC and Prince is one of the best CB duos in the league.

Another problem is that totally non-existent pass rush. I literally cannot wait for the Giants to move on from Jerry Reese

Even though they played well against the Cowboys, it's going to be a long day. I actually want to see more of Vic Beasley so I can't wait for that matchup tomorrow.

Called DirecTV to cancel my NHL Center Ice subscription because we just don't use it enough to warrant the cost.

Wound up getting Sunday Ticket for free, adding Red Zone for $100, saving more than a grand over the next 2 years by doing hardware upgrades, plan changes, etc.

Booyah.

Called DirecTV to cancel my NHL Center Ice subscription because we just don't use it enough to warrant the cost.

Wound up getting Sunday Ticket for free, adding Red Zone for $100, saving more than a grand over the next 2 years by doing hardware upgrades, plan changes, etc.

Booyah.

That is awesome man. Directv really is the best company. I have had so many different cable companies over the years and it is amazing how much they are willing to give people compared to other companies.

ampere

Booyah.

Nice. That is the awkward thing about tv providers, you pretty much have to call and complain to get good deals lol.

You mean with those Giants safeties. DRC and Prince is one of the best CB duos in the league.

Another problem is that totally non-existent pass rush. I literally cannot wait for the Giants to move on from Jerry Reese

Even though they played well against the Cowboys, it's going to be a long day. I actually want to see more of Vic Beasley so I can't wait for that matchup tomorrow.

That is what I mean (Amukamara was great at Arkansas) I agree with you that I wanna see Beasley develop more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom